[ROM] [Mako] [4.4.4] TeamEOS - The Revival || Nightlies

OP Connor Baker

13th October 2014, 10:04 PM   |  #81  
Thanks Meter: 9

59 posts
Love the speed of this rom, with just enough features. I would like to ask if there is any chance of updating the theme engine? The only thing I really miss. Thanks!
14th October 2014, 01:40 AM   |  #82  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sterling
Thanks Meter: 766

1,299 posts
More
Thanks man! Compliments are very much appreciated.

Theme engine will be revisited when L source drops and we have builds rolling then.

Warm regards,
Connor Baker

P.S: I'm going to try to put out a "special" build tonight. I honestly don't know if I'll be awake to see it finish or not.

EDIT:
Looks like it won't happen tonight. I've run into enough errors that I've decided to wipe my working directory and start over. Relax, there's still something cooking.
Last edited by Connor Baker; 15th October 2014 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Separate post for new build
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Connor Baker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th October 2014, 06:35 AM   |  #83  
Thanks Meter: 397

1,137 posts
More
It would be a good idea to make a new post for this new build so it would go up on the forum list so people would know there is a new build.
Last edited by justthefacts; 15th October 2014 at 06:41 AM.
15th October 2014, 12:48 PM   |  #84  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sterling
Thanks Meter: 766

1,299 posts
More
Here's the special build: http://downloads.codefi.re/connorbaker/eos/mako

You're going to want to grab the one with "Special" in the title. It's got furnace kernel as default, and has the Snapdragon Audio+ dsp included. I was able to get it up by using the AOSP music player included in the build, and selecting sound enhancements from the now-playing screen. (via the overflow menu icon in the nav-bar). I have another build going with about eight or so changes from our gerrit, and I'll upload that one tomorrow after I make sure it boots.

Warm regards,
Connor Baker

Thanks for the new post idea @justthefacts!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Connor Baker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread