Originally Posted by LinkinParkmetre
Thanks for the new thread and the great rom! Can you add flashing instructions for other rom and update instructions from xylon? I never know what I should flash, gapps or not, cache dalvik and when... Thanks!
Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
Prequisites: Unlocked bootloader, custom recovery (clockwork or twrp. i recommend twrp)
Coming from other ROM:
1. Download ROM, Gapps, Kernel (Optional)
2. Back up your phone's apps/data using backup app such as Titanium Backup
3. Put it on your phone's internal storage.
4. Boot into recovery mode
5. Wipe Dalvik, Cache, Factory Settings
6. Flash ROM
7. Flash Gapps
8. Flash Kernel (Optional).
Same rom upgrading:
1. same thing as before but #2 and #5 is optional (only wipe dalvik and cache. do not wipe factory settings
not that hard.
Follow me on Twitter!
| Scrolling Mods for Various OPO Roms
: Mahdi | Franco Kernel
Older devices: Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Galaxy Nexus, TF101, Nexus S, Samsung Vibrant, G1