Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,964 Members 51,655 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.2.2] ★ XYLON ★ | Official | Mako | Linaro | v2.7.7 7/18

Tip us?

MatthewYiu
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Default Great ROM

so far i have no problems! I think this might have been mentioned before, just that LED notifications seem to happen sporadically.

Is there a setting for them somewhere? i do recall seeing in in a earlier ROM if i am not mistaken.

Thank you again for a great ROM

Using Franco Kernel R14 - Ridiculously smooth and fast !

javierationmex
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Awesome thanks! After installing the new update clean I have the stock lock screen back. Idk if maybe it's because I haven't touched the lock screen settings but this is perfect for me. Thanks!
Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

benjamin.j.goodwin
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4972

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootuser11 View Post
i wish when new features are added, notably ones in navbar this time, the ways to restore back to the original / the ability to turn off those features be added.

i am not saying i am not grateful about how you are improving but there are just a few things that I wish to make more subtle.
Which things would you want off for first flash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkinParkmetre View Post
Hey!

Thanks for the new thread and the great rom! Can you add flashing instructions for other rom and update instructions from xylon? I never know what I should flash, gapps or not, cache dalvik and when... Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
I will get the OP updated. Was rushed before work and so I didn't look at all the details

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewYiu View Post
so far i have no problems! I think this might have been mentioned before, just that LED notifications seem to happen sporadically.

Is there a setting for them somewhere? i do recall seeing in in a earlier ROM if i am not mistaken.

Yup there is an option in Settings>Display>Enable Pulse Light> then play around But you may have found that already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by javierationmex View Post
Awesome thanks! After installing the new update clean I have the stock lock screen back. Idk if maybe it's because I haven't touched the lock screen settings but this is perfect for me. Thanks!

Haha yeah it's because you haven't touched any of the lockscreen settings
NEXUS 5 (RED)
BEERGANG BETA
ELEMENTALX

llaugerm
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewYiu View Post

If you go under Settings --> Display -->Pulse Notification Light and from there you can adjust the settings and customize the color.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Is the camera freezing issue resolved in this build and the applications lagging when you try to access them?
The Following User Says Thank You to llaugerm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

benjamin.j.goodwin
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4972

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by llaugerm View Post
If you go under Settings --> Display -->Pulse Notification Light and from there you can adjust the settings and customize the color.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Is the camera freezing issue resolved in this build and the applications lagging when you try to access them?
I haven't had that issue so I can't comment. But I am sure any lags should no longer be an issue
NEXUS 5 (RED)
BEERGANG BETA
ELEMENTALX

khanh1289
Old
Thanks Meter 155

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Haha yeah it's because you haven't touched any of the lockscreen settings
So theoretically, can you add a setting to wipe cache settings for Xylon Lockscreen and Lockscreen would be back to stock? Is there a way to wipe this setting without interfering with other settings?
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓
▓░░░░▓░░░░▓
▓░░░░░░▓░▓░▓
▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓
▓░░▓░░░▓▓▓▓
▓░░░░▓▒▒▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
ⓖ◎◎ⓖⓛⓔ LG NEXUS 5 L Developer Preview

Gja88
Old
Thanks Meter 28
I hate requesting for things in Roms but I'm wondering. Is it possible to add the cm10 percentage battery by any chance? The one with a number and tiny battery next to it. I like that one a lot and its the only thing I miss from them. If not its kool. I'll just use what's there.

khanh1289
Old
Thanks Meter 155

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gja88 View Post
I hate requesting for things in Roms but I'm wondering. Is it possible to add the cm10 percentage battery by any chance? The one with a number and tiny battery next to it. I like that one a lot and its the only thing I miss from them. If not its kool. I'll just use what's there.

Settings, User Interface, Status Bar, Battery icon style
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓
▓░░░░▓░░░░▓
▓░░░░░░▓░▓░▓
▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓
▓░░▓░░░▓▓▓▓
▓░░░░▓▒▒▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
ⓖ◎◎ⓖⓛⓔ LG NEXUS 5 L Developer Preview

benjamin.j.goodwin
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4972

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gja88 View Post

That's so weird. That's the only battery icon I miss. Hahaha.

I will look into it

NEXUS 5 (RED)
BEERGANG BETA
ELEMENTALX

benjamin.j.goodwin
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4972

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanh1289 View Post
So theoretically, can you add a setting to wipe cache settings for Xylon Lockscreen and Lockscreen would be back to stock? Is there a way to wipe this setting without interfering with other settings?
Try that but I am not sure, as its also the lock screen that would retain the setting and that's part of framework.

NEXUS 5 (RED)
BEERGANG BETA
ELEMENTALX

Tags
4.2.2, aosp, xylon