Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][4.2.2] ★ XYLON ★ | Official | Mako | Linaro | v2.7.7 7/18

OP pinoyz

14th December 2012, 08:14 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 12

393 posts
Great ROM
so far i have no problems! I think this might have been mentioned before, just that LED notifications seem to happen sporadically.

Is there a setting for them somewhere? i do recall seeing in in a earlier ROM if i am not mistaken.

Thank you again for a great ROM

Using Franco Kernel R14 - Ridiculously smooth and fast !
14th December 2012, 08:26 PM   |  #22  
Flag Turlock
Thanks Meter: 10

78 posts
More
Awesome thanks! After installing the new update clean I have the stock lock screen back. Idk if maybe it's because I haven't touched the lock screen settings but this is perfect for me. Thanks!
Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
14th December 2012, 09:21 PM   |  #23  
Recognized Developer
Flag Northampton
Thanks Meter: 4,996

3,005 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootuser11

i wish when new features are added, notably ones in navbar this time, the ways to restore back to the original / the ability to turn off those features be added.

i am not saying i am not grateful about how you are improving but there are just a few things that I wish to make more subtle.

Which things would you want off for first flash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkinParkmetre

Hey!

Thanks for the new thread and the great rom! Can you add flashing instructions for other rom and update instructions from xylon? I never know what I should flash, gapps or not, cache dalvik and when... Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

I will get the OP updated. Was rushed before work and so I didn't look at all the details

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewYiu

so far i have no problems! I think this might have been mentioned before, just that LED notifications seem to happen sporadically.

Is there a setting for them somewhere? i do recall seeing in in a earlier ROM if i am not mistaken.

Yup there is an option in Settings>Display>Enable Pulse Light> then play around But you may have found that already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by javierationmex

Awesome thanks! After installing the new update clean I have the stock lock screen back. Idk if maybe it's because I haven't touched the lock screen settings but this is perfect for me. Thanks!

Haha yeah it's because you haven't touched any of the lockscreen settings
14th December 2012, 09:23 PM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 49

360 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewYiu

If you go under Settings --> Display -->Pulse Notification Light and from there you can adjust the settings and customize the color.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Is the camera freezing issue resolved in this build and the applications lagging when you try to access them?
The Following User Says Thank You to llaugerm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th December 2012, 09:33 PM   |  #25  
Recognized Developer
Flag Northampton

3,005 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by llaugerm

If you go under Settings --> Display -->Pulse Notification Light and from there you can adjust the settings and customize the color.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Is the camera freezing issue resolved in this build and the applications lagging when you try to access them?

I haven't had that issue so I can't comment. But I am sure any lags should no longer be an issue
14th December 2012, 10:47 PM   |  #26  
Thanks Meter: 155

871 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Haha yeah it's because you haven't touched any of the lockscreen settings

So theoretically, can you add a setting to wipe cache settings for Xylon Lockscreen and Lockscreen would be back to stock? Is there a way to wipe this setting without interfering with other settings?
14th December 2012, 10:53 PM   |  #27  
Thanks Meter: 28

440 posts
I hate requesting for things in Roms but I'm wondering. Is it possible to add the cm10 percentage battery by any chance? The one with a number and tiny battery next to it. I like that one a lot and its the only thing I miss from them. If not its kool. I'll just use what's there.

14th December 2012, 10:55 PM   |  #28  
Thanks Meter: 155

871 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gja88

I hate requesting for things in Roms but I'm wondering. Is it possible to add the cm10 percentage battery by any chance? The one with a number and tiny battery next to it. I like that one a lot and its the only thing I miss from them. If not its kool. I'll just use what's there.

Settings, User Interface, Status Bar, Battery icon style
14th December 2012, 11:04 PM   |  #29  
Recognized Developer
Flag Northampton

3,005 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gja88

That's so weird. That's the only battery icon I miss. Hahaha.

I will look into it

14th December 2012, 11:05 PM   |  #30  
Recognized Developer
Flag Northampton

3,005 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanh1289

So theoretically, can you add a setting to wipe cache settings for Xylon Lockscreen and Lockscreen would be back to stock? Is there a way to wipe this setting without interfering with other settings?

Try that but I am not sure, as its also the lock screen that would retain the setting and that's part of framework.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.2.2, aosp, xylon
Previous Thread Next Thread