FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

[ROM][4.2.2] ★ XYLON ★ | Official | Mako | Linaro | v2.7.7 7/18

413 posts
Thanks Meter: 914

By pinoyz, Senior Member on 30th December 2009, 02:57 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
14th December 2012, 07:14 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Great ROM
so far i have no problems! I think this might have been mentioned before, just that LED notifications seem to happen sporadically.

Is there a setting for them somewhere? i do recall seeing in in a earlier ROM if i am not mistaken.

Thank you again for a great ROM

Using Franco Kernel R14 - Ridiculously smooth and fast !

14th December 2012, 07:26 PM |#22  
Flag Turlock
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Awesome thanks! After installing the new update clean I have the stock lock screen back. Idk if maybe it's because I haven't touched the lock screen settings but this is perfect for me. Thanks!
Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
14th December 2012, 08:21 PM |#23  
Recognized Developer
Flag Northampton
Thanks Meter: 5,005

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootuser11

i wish when new features are added, notably ones in navbar this time, the ways to restore back to the original / the ability to turn off those features be added.

i am not saying i am not grateful about how you are improving but there are just a few things that I wish to make more subtle.

Which things would you want off for first flash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkinParkmetre

Hey!

Thanks for the new thread and the great rom! Can you add flashing instructions for other rom and update instructions from xylon? I never know what I should flash, gapps or not, cache dalvik and when... Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

I will get the OP updated. Was rushed before work and so I didn't look at all the details

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewYiu

so far i have no problems! I think this might have been mentioned before, just that LED notifications seem to happen sporadically.

Is there a setting for them somewhere? i do recall seeing in in a earlier ROM if i am not mistaken.

Yup there is an option in Settings>Display>Enable Pulse Light> then play around But you may have found that already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by javierationmex

Awesome thanks! After installing the new update clean I have the stock lock screen back. Idk if maybe it's because I haven't touched the lock screen settings but this is perfect for me. Thanks!

Haha yeah it's because you haven't touched any of the lockscreen settings
14th December 2012, 08:23 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 65

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewYiu

If you go under Settings --> Display -->Pulse Notification Light and from there you can adjust the settings and customize the color.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Is the camera freezing issue resolved in this build and the applications lagging when you try to access them?
The Following User Says Thank You to llaugerm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th December 2012, 08:33 PM |#25  
Recognized Developer
Flag Northampton

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by llaugerm

If you go under Settings --> Display -->Pulse Notification Light and from there you can adjust the settings and customize the color.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Is the camera freezing issue resolved in this build and the applications lagging when you try to access them?

I haven't had that issue so I can't comment. But I am sure any lags should no longer be an issue
14th December 2012, 09:47 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 155

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Haha yeah it's because you haven't touched any of the lockscreen settings

So theoretically, can you add a setting to wipe cache settings for Xylon Lockscreen and Lockscreen would be back to stock? Is there a way to wipe this setting without interfering with other settings?
14th December 2012, 09:53 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
I hate requesting for things in Roms but I'm wondering. Is it possible to add the cm10 percentage battery by any chance? The one with a number and tiny battery next to it. I like that one a lot and its the only thing I miss from them. If not its kool. I'll just use what's there.

14th December 2012, 09:55 PM |#28  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gja88

I hate requesting for things in Roms but I'm wondering. Is it possible to add the cm10 percentage battery by any chance? The one with a number and tiny battery next to it. I like that one a lot and its the only thing I miss from them. If not its kool. I'll just use what's there.

Settings, User Interface, Status Bar, Battery icon style
14th December 2012, 10:04 PM |#29  
Recognized Developer
Flag Northampton

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gja88

That's so weird. That's the only battery icon I miss. Hahaha.

I will look into it

14th December 2012, 10:05 PM |#30  
Recognized Developer
Flag Northampton

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanh1289

So theoretically, can you add a setting to wipe cache settings for Xylon Lockscreen and Lockscreen would be back to stock? Is there a way to wipe this setting without interfering with other settings?

Try that but I am not sure, as its also the lock screen that would retain the setting and that's part of framework.

14th December 2012, 10:34 PM |#31  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin.j.goodwin

Try that but I am not sure, as its also the lock screen that would retain the setting and that's part of framework.

can you give me an idea as to which apk I could try to wipe to clear the xylon lockscreen settings?

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.2.2, aosp, xylon
Previous Thread Next Thread