XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[RECOVERY][mako] TWRP 2.7.0.0 touch recovery [2014-03-10]

Tip us?

jimmyz
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by n82k View Post
cwm sticks but this will not. makes me very sad. i love twrp and not so much cwm recovery. also getting gapps (calendar storage etc. force closes when attempting to boot to recovery via goomanager. If anyone can get it to stick please post here how you accomplished please.
Did you rename the scripts in /system and /system/etc to prevent the flash of the stock recovery upon reboot? I think you can get away with just renaming/system/recovery-from-boot.p to /system/recovery-from-boot.p.bak
Touch Pro2 (Rhodium)
Sprint

aLoNe.Adams.K
Old
Thanks Meter 0
first of all,thanks.

but now I can't download img from this url:http://techerrata.com/file/twrp2/mak...3.2.2-mako.img

DarkRyoushii
Old
Thanks Meter 103

DONATE TO ME
flashed well and looks great! My time is wrong, even when it set DST my +10 time is wrong by 1 hour.. any ideas? Also is there a way to remove the splash screen? I'd rather it just boots straight into the recovery's main menu if possible.
Google Nexus 5 16GB | Google Nexus 7 16GB
Google Nexus 4 16GB [Sold] | Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB [Sold] | Google Nexus 7 16GB [Sold] | Samsung Galaxy Nexus 16GB [Sold] | Samsung Galaxy S II 16GB [Sold]

If you don't have a Dropbox, take this 2.5GB of cloud storage - completely free!
Got a dropbox? How about join the dollar shave club delivered straight to your door each month for $1!

Thanks to all who've already used my referrals! Really appreciate it!

raycaster3
Old
Thanks Meter 910
Everything is good to go here. Made a backup and restored it, flashed a cpl zips and no issues.

DARKSIDE
DARKSIDE

CloudTown3
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Every time I try manually boot into twrp it goes to bootloader first. Is there any way to manually boot into twrp without using goo.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

philmein
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Made a compressed backup not showing in restore and cannot be deleted showing in nmt/emulation like Cwm but no delete backup function like Cwm,how do I delete my backup.

goan0900
Old
Thanks Meter 133

DONATE TO ME
I tried flashing it with goomanager but that didn´t work.

So i used the Toolkit to push the img file and now it works perfekt, thanks
Basteldroid - eigene Android App programmieren, einfach und nachvollziehbar

if i helped you, you could hit the THANKS button or
if you can/like, help me to BUY me a Beer to get PARANOID

Z-Man™
Old
Thanks Meter 125
so can i just flash through goo or do i still need to rename the revert script? im currently just running stock rooted.

benjamin.j.goodwin
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4827

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Man™ View Post
so can i just flash through goo or do i still need to rename the revert script? im currently just running stock rooted.
Just flash through goo.im should be fine.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

HTC ONE M8
VIRTUOUS SENSE 6
ELEMENTALX

The Following User Says Thank You to benjamin.j.goodwin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Dees_Troy
Old
Senior Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 8572

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by philmein View Post
Made a compressed backup not showing in restore and cannot be deleted showing in nmt/emulation like Cwm but no delete backup function like Cwm,how do I delete my backup.
There is a delete function in TWRP but only if you can find your backup. Would be interested to see where your backup went and why you can't see it. There is a file manager in TWRP under advanced. Look in /data/media/TWRP and in /data/media/0/TWRP