FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 30)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

[WIP][ROM][JB 4.2.1][PA3.00][AOKP-MR1][CM10.1]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM[15/02][V19.9.1]

Thanks Meter: 9,248
 
By bluefa1con, Recognized Developer on 15th February 2013, 03:08 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
15th February 2013, 07:59 PM |#21  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by strapped365

So he is on initial release and is immediately bombarded with this.

Way to show appreciation guy's

Sent From a Freaked out Nexus 4

Showed my appreciation with the thanks button. I tried the ROM and it seems great, all the features I want, minus pie in normal desktop mode. This is standard in Xylon ROMs but I don't know if it is in other ones. Was a simple question, something for the developer to look at when he has a chance.
 
 
15th February 2013, 08:35 PM |#22  
strapped365's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 2,807
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [WIP][ROM][JB 4.2.1][PA3.00][AOKP-MR1][CM10.1]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM[15/02][V19.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoNiMaToR

Showed my appreciation with the thanks button. I tried the ROM and it seems great, all the features I want, minus pie in normal desktop mode. This is standard in Xylon ROMs but I don't know if it is in other ones. Was a simple question, something for the developer to look at when he has a chance.

Yeah once he is up and running this will smash the rest. I maintain a port of this on another device so I know how great its going to get.

Sent From a Freaked out Nexus 4
15th February 2013, 09:09 PM |#23  
bluefa1con's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 9,248
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [WIP][ROM][JB 4.2.1][PA3.00][AOKP-MR1][CM10.1]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM[15/02][V19.
Quote:
Originally Posted by buster041284

carn't seam to find AOSPA 3.00 Per App DPI

Settings hybrid settings and go in the app section

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to bluefa1con For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 09:22 PM |#24  
buster041284's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Whitehaven
Thanks Meter: 1,140
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefa1con

Settings hybrid settings and go in the app section

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

thats why i was asking because iv got no hybrid settings in settings thought it was weird flashed it twice still none
15th February 2013, 09:27 PM |#25  
bluefa1con's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 9,248
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [WIP][ROM][JB 4.2.1][PA3.00][AOKP-MR1][CM10.1]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM[15/02][V19.
Quote:
Originally Posted by buster041284

thats why i was asking because iv got no hybrid settings in settings thought it was weird flashed it twice still none

Check if the apk is present in settings /apps i might have forgot to set the overlay to include paranoid preferences.apk for mako
I will upload a zip tomorrow to fix it
You can get it from aospa rom for now

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluefa1con For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2013, 09:31 PM |#26  
buster041284's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Whitehaven
Thanks Meter: 1,140
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefa1con

Check if the apk is present in settings /apps i might have forgot to set the overlay to include paranoid preferences.apk for mako
I will upload a zip tomorrow to fix it
You can get it from aospa rom for now

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

was way head of you no the app is not there was just letting u know in case people started asking
15th February 2013, 09:31 PM |#27  
KingOfThaJungle's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 686
 
More
I've been waiting for PACman to popup, thanks a mil for sharing this with us OP!
15th February 2013, 09:37 PM |#28  
geyce76's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Benfeld
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Re: [WIP][ROM][JB 4.2.1][PA3.00][AOKP-MR1][CM10.1]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM[15/02][V19.
Seems really nice...

Send with tapatalk JellyBam GSII
15th February 2013, 10:00 PM |#29  
chinthekng's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Maryland
Thanks Meter: 416
 
More
Re: [WIP][ROM][JB 4.2.1][PA3.00][AOKP-MR1][CM10.1]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM[15/02][V19.
Awesome I ran this on my skyrocket so glad to see it on the nexus 4

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
16th February 2013, 12:04 AM |#30  
Senior Member
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 429
 
More
You sir deserve more likes.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes