5,594,151 Members 45,512 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[WIP][ROM][JB 4.2.1][PA3.00][AOKP-MR1][CM10.1]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM[15/02][V19.9.1]

Tip us?

magestic1995
Old
Thanks Meter 142
Any ideas when the next update will be? Also will nightlies be with this rom? Really love it just waiting to see more updates.
Carrier:T-Mobile
Devices:
Primary: LG G2 (801)
Rom: -
Secondary: Nexus 4 (Mako)
Old: Mytouch 4g (HTC Glacier)

KingOfThaJungle
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 675
My install button stopped working??? And I know its not a hardware issues cuz that "area" of the screen is responsive when running any other app. And also, the install button will not work in both landscape and portrait modes, which places the button in two different areas of the screen, so it has something to do with a settting or an option I may have applied/unchecked... The cancel button works just not the install and just FYI, I've reinstalled the ROM(w/o system format or factory wipe though) and I've cleared both cache and dalvik cache, and I've fixed permissions, and issue is still present...any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated, TIA!

bluefa1con
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 9136

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [WIP][ROM][JB 4.2.1][PA3.00][AOKP-MR1][CM10.1]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM[15/02][V19.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfThaJungle View Post
My install button stopped working??? And I know its not a hardware issues cuz that "area" of the screen is responsive when running any other app. And also, the install button will not work in both landscape and portrait modes, which places the button in two different areas of the screen, so it has something to do with a settting or an option I may have applied/unchecked... The cancel button works just not the install and just FYI, I've reinstalled the ROM(w/o system format or factory wipe though) and I've cleared both cache and dalvik cache, and I've fixed permissions, and issue is still present...any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated, TIA!
I think you have pie trigger as bottom of screen
Pie can intercept touch response

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

KingOfThaJungle
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 675
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefa1con View Post
I think you have pie trigger as bottom of screen
Pie can intercept touch response

Having same issue in non-extended desktop mode and i moved the trigger to a different position, just in case, and in still having the problem... Thanks anyways, but it looks like I'm gonna have to reflash with wiping ALL

S1nc3r3
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Default Re: [WIP][ROM][JB 4.2.1][PA3.00][AOKP-MR1][CM10.1]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM[15/02][V19.

That happened to me before on a different ROM do you have GMD gestures on your phone if so did able or uninstall it

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

KingOfThaJungle
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 675
Default Onibabar Update Disables INSTALL BUTTON

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1nc3r3 View Post
That happened to me before on a different ROM do you have GMD gestures on your phone if so did able or uninstall it

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
Nah but i figured it out, and my bad, but it had nothing to do with this ROM, it was actually an update to a 3rd party app. Search results of my issue displayed screen filter apps being the cause, which I have none, but the latest version of Onibabar allows the battery bar to be placed on either left or right side of the screen now, which when selected disables the INSTALL BUTTON.

Wolfy9247
Old
(Last edited by Wolfy9247; 22nd February 2013 at 04:35 AM.)
Thanks Meter 5

DONATE TO ME
I don't know if it's been reported yet, but whenever I go to Settings > Display > Brightness the "Settings" will crash. The same happens with Sound > Volumes. I'm still able to change the values elsewhere, just not in the settings. In addition to this, is there any way to change the haptic feedback sensitivity? Compared to other ROM's it feels like when I press the keys it's a lot lighter.

CrazyTechnoBoy
Old
(Last edited by CrazyTechnoBoy; 24th February 2013 at 05:39 AM.)
Thanks Meter 131
Default Re: [ROM 4.1.2 - 4.2.1] JELLYBAM - v4.1.0 [17/01] [Jewel] [PA.AOKP.CM10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottspa74 View Post
Confused. I went to both links provided in last few posts and Dont see anything about them being "frauds" of some sort. What am I missing? I always use jamies ROM, haven't used this, but still curious what this "turn of events" is.

From my Evo LTE, yup.
In the thread drmclove69 was talking about, the OP of that thread posted this:

Quote:
Haha you serious? Idea? Jelly bam ripped all of our code and is now getting banned from xda for it

this is how jellybam is developed
fork code from our git
change pacman strings to jellybam https://github.com/iGio90/packages_a...2a6a8604396350
ask for donations

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottspa74 View Post
Confused. I went to both links provided in last few posts and Dont see anything about them being "frauds" of some sort. What am I missing? I always use jamies ROM, haven't used this, but still curious what this "turn of events" is.

From my Evo LTE, yup.
In the thread drmclove69 was talking about, the OP of that thread posted this:

Quote:
Haha you serious? Idea? Jelly bam ripped all of our code and is now getting banned from xda for it

this is how jellybam is developed
fork code from our git
change pacman strings to jellybam https://github.com/iGio90/packages_a...2a6a8604396350
ask for donations

Sent from my EVO using xda premium
Android for Life <3
The Following User Says Thank You to CrazyTechnoBoy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bluefa1con
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 9136

DONATE TO ME

Gonna update today with full aokp stuff and 4.2.2 sorry for the delay

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bluefa1con For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

stubborn_d0nkey
Old
Thanks Meter 109
Quote:
Gonna update today with full aokp stuff and 4.2.2 sorry for the delay

Awesome! Don't worry about the "delay", if we can't wait a few days we don't deserve this :P

Btw. Do we have to be on the 4.2.2 radio and bootloader to update?
Quote:
Originally Posted by elzafir View Post
[*]PA's PIE along with TabletUI (dual-panes in Settings and Gmail,etc) and per-app-navbar/statusbar-colors
This is already here. For most of it you need the PA apk.
When will I get my Nexus 4, arghh!!

Learn what Help Vampires are.

Please remember that not everybody uses the same posts per page setting (so please tend to avoid writing stuff like "5 pages ago")

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe