5,594,151 Members 45,512 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[WIP][ROM][JB 4.2.1][PA3.00][AOKP-MR1][CM10.1]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM[15/02][V19.9.1]

Tip us?
 
magestic1995
Old
#71  
magestic1995's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 142
Posts: 279
Join Date: Jun 2011
Any ideas when the next update will be? Also will nightlies be with this rom? Really love it just waiting to see more updates.
Carrier:T-Mobile
Devices:
Primary: LG G2 (801)
Rom: -
Secondary: Nexus 4 (Mako)
Old: Mytouch 4g (HTC Glacier)
 
KingOfThaJungle
Old
#72  
KingOfThaJungle's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 675
Posts: 823
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York, NY
My install button stopped working??? And I know its not a hardware issues cuz that "area" of the screen is responsive when running any other app. And also, the install button will not work in both landscape and portrait modes, which places the button in two different areas of the screen, so it has something to do with a settting or an option I may have applied/unchecked... The cancel button works just not the install and just FYI, I've reinstalled the ROM(w/o system format or factory wipe though) and I've cleared both cache and dalvik cache, and I've fixed permissions, and issue is still present...any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated, TIA!










 
bluefa1con
Old
#73  
bluefa1con's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 9136
Posts: 3,109
Join Date: Aug 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [WIP][ROM][JB 4.2.1][PA3.00][AOKP-MR1][CM10.1]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM[15/02][V19.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfThaJungle View Post
My install button stopped working??? And I know its not a hardware issues cuz that "area" of the screen is responsive when running any other app. And also, the install button will not work in both landscape and portrait modes, which places the button in two different areas of the screen, so it has something to do with a settting or an option I may have applied/unchecked... The cancel button works just not the install and just FYI, I've reinstalled the ROM(w/o system format or factory wipe though) and I've cleared both cache and dalvik cache, and I've fixed permissions, and issue is still present...any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated, TIA!
I think you have pie trigger as bottom of screen
Pie can intercept touch response

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
KingOfThaJungle
Old
#74  
KingOfThaJungle's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 675
Posts: 823
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefa1con View Post
I think you have pie trigger as bottom of screen
Pie can intercept touch response

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Having same issue in non-extended desktop mode and i moved the trigger to a different position, just in case, and in still having the problem... Thanks anyways, but it looks like I'm gonna have to reflash with wiping ALL










 
S1nc3r3
Old
#75  
Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 88
Join Date: Dec 2010
Default Re: [WIP][ROM][JB 4.2.1][PA3.00][AOKP-MR1][CM10.1]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM[15/02][V19.

That happened to me before on a different ROM do you have GMD gestures on your phone if so did able or uninstall it

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
 
KingOfThaJungle
Old
#76  
KingOfThaJungle's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 675
Posts: 823
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: New York, NY
Default Onibabar Update Disables INSTALL BUTTON

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1nc3r3 View Post
That happened to me before on a different ROM do you have GMD gestures on your phone if so did able or uninstall it

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
Nah but i figured it out, and my bad, but it had nothing to do with this ROM, it was actually an update to a 3rd party app. Search results of my issue displayed screen filter apps being the cause, which I have none, but the latest version of Onibabar allows the battery bar to be placed on either left or right side of the screen now, which when selected disables the INSTALL BUTTON.










 
Wolfy9247
Old
(Last edited by Wolfy9247; 22nd February 2013 at 04:35 AM.)
#77  
Wolfy9247's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 32
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Marcos, TX

 
DONATE TO ME
I don't know if it's been reported yet, but whenever I go to Settings > Display > Brightness the "Settings" will crash. The same happens with Sound > Volumes. I'm still able to change the values elsewhere, just not in the settings. In addition to this, is there any way to change the haptic feedback sensitivity? Compared to other ROM's it feels like when I press the keys it's a lot lighter.
 
CrazyTechnoBoy
Old
(Last edited by CrazyTechnoBoy; 24th February 2013 at 05:39 AM.)
#78  
CrazyTechnoBoy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 131
Posts: 273
Join Date: Jul 2010
Default Re: [ROM 4.1.2 - 4.2.1] JELLYBAM - v4.1.0 [17/01] [Jewel] [PA.AOKP.CM10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottspa74 View Post
Confused. I went to both links provided in last few posts and Dont see anything about them being "frauds" of some sort. What am I missing? I always use jamies ROM, haven't used this, but still curious what this "turn of events" is.

From my Evo LTE, yup.
In the thread drmclove69 was talking about, the OP of that thread posted this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefa1con View Post
Haha you serious? Idea? Jelly bam ripped all of our code and is now getting banned from xda for it

this is how jellybam is developed
fork code from our git
change pacman strings to jellybam https://github.com/iGio90/packages_a...2a6a8604396350
ask for donations


Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Sent from my EVO using xda premium

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottspa74 View Post
Confused. I went to both links provided in last few posts and Dont see anything about them being "frauds" of some sort. What am I missing? I always use jamies ROM, haven't used this, but still curious what this "turn of events" is.

From my Evo LTE, yup.
In the thread drmclove69 was talking about, the OP of that thread posted this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefa1con View Post
Haha you serious? Idea? Jelly bam ripped all of our code and is now getting banned from xda for it

this is how jellybam is developed
fork code from our git
change pacman strings to jellybam https://github.com/iGio90/packages_a...2a6a8604396350
ask for donations


Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Sent from my EVO using xda premium
Android for Life <3
The Following User Says Thank You to CrazyTechnoBoy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
bluefa1con
Old
#79  
bluefa1con's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 9136
Posts: 3,109
Join Date: Aug 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [WIP][ROM][JB 4.2.1][PA3.00][AOKP-MR1][CM10.1]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM[15/02][V19.

Gonna update today with full aokp stuff and 4.2.2 sorry for the delay

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bluefa1con For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
stubborn_d0nkey
Old
#80  
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 109
Posts: 720
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Mostar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefa1con View Post
Gonna update today with full aokp stuff and 4.2.2 sorry for the delay

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Awesome! Don't worry about the "delay", if we can't wait a few days we don't deserve this :P

Btw. Do we have to be on the 4.2.2 radio and bootloader to update?
Quote:
Originally Posted by elzafir View Post
[*]PA's PIE along with TabletUI (dual-panes in Settings and Gmail,etc) and per-app-navbar/statusbar-colors
This is already here. For most of it you need the PA apk.
When will I get my Nexus 4, arghh!!

Learn what Help Vampires are.

Please remember that not everybody uses the same posts per page setting (so please tend to avoid writing stuff like "5 pages ago")

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes