Hey guys. I was bored so I decided to make a wallpaper app.
The app is based on Paranoid Wallpapers (source at end of post). I've made some changes to the UI, as well as a few modifications to the code.
The app was originally meant for the HTC Desire (HDPI) , but I have edited some stuff so that it is now optimized for XHDPI devices (specifically the Nexus 4).
Also the wallpapers were made from scratch by me, and are very high resolution and crisp. On a side note I am slightly colour blind, so if some of the colours dont match the labels, sorry
Version 1.5 <--DOWNLOAD
- Added Dark Blue wallpaper
- Changed minimum API level. This means that the app should now work on all android versions 4+
Version 1.4 <--DOWNLOAD
- Added 3 new wallpapers: Grey, Black, and Contrasty Greyscale
Version 1.3 <--DOWNLOAD
- Adjusted the contrast on the Blue and Orange wallpapers
- Added 4 new wallpapers: Orange with Black, Mint Green, Ocean Green, and Blue Green
Version 1.2 <--DOWNLOAD
- Resized wallpapers to fit Nexus 4 and other XHDPI devices without loss of image quality
- Fixed layout issues when using app on XHDPI devices
- Changed, removed, and added wallpapers
Version 1.1 <--DOWNLOAD
- Changed package name to stop conflict with original PA wallpaper app
Version 1.0 <--DOWNLOAD
- Initial release