Thumbs up [APP] Google Play for Devs

Hi guys, a lot of owners of Nexus 4 are Developers (I'm too xD), unfortunately, Google doesn't have an app for "Play Store Developer Console", I have searched and didn't find anything, so I decided to create a Web-Based App (Google Play for Devs). You can easily view your statistics of your app and also edit/publish, the App is free and has no Ads, and with the Pro Version you can view your Recipes on Google Wallet for Merchants and you can view you Admob too.. And it costs only $0,99!

Click Here for Free Version
Click Here for Pro Version

Screenshots (Obs: On the future the Layout will be something like this:

PS: If you want this App onto your language (And also help me), you just need to download this file, translate using Excel, Notepad or another Text Editor (I highly recommend you Notepad++), and attach-me by PM, all credits will be added to you

Thanks!

Smartphone: LG/Google Nexus 4, CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro QuadCore 1.5ghz, 2GB RAM, GPU: Adreno 320, 8GB, Stock Rooted 4.4.2 + Franco Kernel + GravityBox

Notebook: Asus N53TA CPU AMD A6 3420M 1.5ghz TurboCore 2.4ghz, 6GB RAM Samsung 1333mhz, AMD Radeon HD 6520G + 6650M CrossFireX 2.5gb, HD 500GB, Windows 8.1 Pro

Motorola XOOM: CyanogenMod 11 4.4.2
Galaxy Fit: KitKat Experience (2.3.7), 4.4 Themed
Nokia Lumia 710 Lumiatrix ROM (WP 7.8)
Motorola Spice: Stock Rooted (2.1)