XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] Intelli3G - 2G/3G/4G Toggle and battery saver for stock android

Tip us?

Mad Marty
Old
Thanks Meter 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by el_campi View Post
would be possible to add an option so that when you turn the screen is not directly connected to 3g? I say that often just turn on the screen to see the time or any notification and not that I would need the 3G sign.
Use the 3G on unlock option

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mad Marty For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

el_campi
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Marty View Post
Use the 3G on unlock option

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app
I use it, but I would like an option to put 5sec. delay ,for example.
NO TE TIRES AL MAR SI NO PUEDES CON LOS PIRATAS

AA1973
Old
(Last edited by AA1973; 7th March 2014 at 10:09 AM.)
Thanks Meter 8480
Would you mind explaining for which situation a "5 seconds delay" might be useful-if you're already using "3G on unlock" option?
The Following User Says Thank You to AA1973 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

el_campi
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by el_campi View Post
would be possible to add an option so that when you turn the screen is not directly connected to 3g? I say that often just turn on the screen to see the time or any notification and not that I would need the 3G sign.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AA1973 View Post
Would you mind explaining for which situation a "5 seconds delay" might be useful-if you're already using "3G on unlock" option?

I may have not explained well before me, I say by the time you turn the screen only to see that you have notifications and time. That does not cost you more than two seconds. sorry for my english.

AA1973
Old
(Last edited by AA1973; 7th March 2014 at 11:15 AM.)
Thanks Meter 8480
But that's exactly the purpose of the "3G on unlock" option. For me it works like that.
If you switch on your device just to see notifications or the time, it should stay on 2G. Only if you unlock the device, then the switch will happen (2G to 3G).
The Following User Says Thank You to AA1973 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

el_campi
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA1973 View Post
But that's exactly the purpose of the "3G on unlock" option. For me it works like that.
If you switch on your device just to see notifications or the time, it should stay on 2G. Only if you unlock the device, then the switch will happen (2G to 3G).
Ahhhh¡¡¡ Ok, i try it, thank you.

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

I know what has been the problem, I use Cover to manage the lock screen and system options since I have "nothing" in lock screen options. After reading your reply I changed the lock options in system and it works well in Intelli3g option.

andreasy
Old
Thanks Meter 483
I have 4.4.2 and noticed that most time my phone stays on G. I've tried also the option to stay in memory but still I may use internet connection for over 30 seconds and still stay on G. If i disable the module and reboot, I have 3G or H all the time at the same location.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
[Phone]
Samsung Galaxy S4 [I9505]
[ROM]
Omega v25 JB 4.4.2 - XXUFNBE
Bootloader: XXUFNB9 (KNOX: 0x1)
[Kernel]
Stock 3.4.0-481100
[Radio]
XXUFNBE(GSM) - XXUFNBE(LTE)
[Recovery]
PhilZ Touch 6.21.1

a4rocks
Old
Thanks Meter 139
Great app bro. But one thing that is a problem when I use Intelli3G and sadly a part of it is thanks to the area I live in.

I live in the middle of a metro city and yet in my particular area, signal reception is extremely poor. Since I started using Intelli3G, I noticed that the phone once loses the signal, it doesn't try to regain it back and I don't have the signal for say 1-2 hours. Weird but somehow, disabling Intelli3G doesn't cause the same problems.

Can this be fixed? I would be glad to help with anything I can. I would love to start using Intelli3G again. Some battery saver it was.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
If I have helped you, just thank me

LG Google Nexus 4
Stock ROM and kernel

Sony Xperia L C2104
Stock ROM and kernel (Rooted thanks to Doomlord's exploit)

Previous Phones: Sony Xperia S, HTC 8S, Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S, Xperia Ray, Samsung Galaxy S II, BlackBerry Bold 9700

Ich bin ein gutes deutsche Sprecher

izuels
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by brsclkr View Post
Thx for the app, i started to use app tday and i have some questions;

When i choose wcdma preferred it never toggles 2g when it was locked, if i choose auto mode it works, why?
The other question what is delay time measurement? Is it sec/min?
And i dunno what is tasker integration, if i dont use tasker app i dont need that integration right? Or is it improvement for intelli3g app?
I have the same questions like you. But to mee sometimes happens that I have 2g, but when I wake up the Nexus, it doesn´t get the 3G Signal corerctly.... it shows the "H" but not data transfer is done......

myabc
Old
Thanks Meter 19
in my motorola moto d the function switch auto 3g/2g when screen off, doesn't work... why this problem?

i have rooted and gpe rom 4.4

thanks