NexusLouderV4B1 4.3 only
- Porting over libs
- Testing Xlouder libs
- Testing HTC libs
- Debugging & reloading of apps.
- Since ROM's are still experimental, therefore these builds are considered experimental until proven stable.
- Lack of kernel with audio boost
- Raising the volume in-app (noozy) won't increase past 10/15, you need to tab out, raise the volume and accept to bypass the safety limit
- Bass needs retuning and so do some volume levels
- New codecs were added in 4.3, they need to be affected aswell and added to media_codecs.xml aswell as audio_config, atm they are't tuned
- Revert causes no audio, can be fixed by flashing your ROM again.
- Not compatible with PowerAMP yet.
-Updated Beats libs
-Updated Soundcontrol libs
-Updated Dolby apk & libs
-Updated Codecs sys/etc
-Updated Alsa files & codecs
-Added Samsung volume hacks
-Updated Volume.db, soundbooster.txt, media xml & codecs.
-Optimized battery consumption
-Updates core libs based on new CM10.2
-Fixes issues with DSP changes not taking effect
-Fixes issues with static sound
-Fixes issues with loudness fluctuation
-AwesomeBeats, EIZO, Dolby all work now
Will keep editing this post as more updates pursue---In the meanwhile