5,594,221 Members 44,389 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best cāmera apk

Tip us?

maxbufa
Old
(Last edited by maxbufa; 29th November 2013 at 05:10 PM.) Reason: Miss some info
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Default Best cāmera apk

Hello guys, i'm here to show the best camera apk that i've ever used in my nexus 4. The best thing about it is that its remember the configuration, so we only have to configure this once.

So, the name of apk is snap camera version 3.5.3
You guys will set the focus to continuous
Contrast to plus 3
And saturation to plus 3 either.

Take a look of a comparison between stock camera and snap with this configuration

I'm not the owner of this product, im just spreading it. You can find it in play store.
Here is the link to the trial and to the full product.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ginz.snaptrial

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.marginz.snap

The price is very good!
Have a nice weekend!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1385744157595.jpg
Views:	1941
Size:	171.6 KB
ID:	2422477   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1385744173381.jpg
Views:	1924
Size:	211.7 KB
ID:	2422478  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to maxbufa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xj220gt
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Do you have a link to the apk?

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Nvm. Found it on the play store

maxbufa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by xj220gt View Post
Do you have a link to the apk?

I will put it in the first post, take a look at it.

howard bamber
Old
Thanks Meter 149
Thanks. Just took some photos with it. Seems OK. There are tons of these HDR cameras. I've a few and going to do full test. The pics I've taken so far are nice and sharp. I've got my screen set to the LG setting which helps. Have to see what prints are like 10x8 is the test...

Sent from my Nokia 3210

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Edit just switched between the two pics on your post one is under and one over saturated, IMO

Sent from my Nokia 3210

maxbufa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by howard bamber View Post
Thanks. Just took some photos with it. Seems OK. There are tons of these HDR cameras. I've a few and going to do full test. The pics I've taken so far are nice and sharp. I've got my screen set to the LG setting which helps. Have to see what prints are like 10x8 is the test...

Sent from my Nokia 3210

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Edit just switched between the two pics on your post one is under and one over saturated, IMO

Sent from my Nokia 3210
Yes, there is a lot of hdr cameras apk. But in this i dont turn the hdr on. I just set this configuration talked and i have a better picture than hdr, without shutter lag. In continuous focus is nearby zero shutter lag.

handols
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Trying the app. Thanks for this post

quera
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Thanks for sharing! I've just bought.

I never liked google stock camera apk. Neither its image quality. But I had not found any app that was simple and worth using as this one.

SteveRiley
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Have you taken a look at the Focal beta? It used to be in CyanogenMod. Despite the negative reviews, it works flawlessly on my Nexus 4. The interface is clean, not cartoonish.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...fr.xplod.focal

snapper.fishes
Old
Thanks Meter 278
Er no thanks. I took one look at the photo, and they are the same except that the second one is over saturated. You can turn the first photo into the second one easily in Picasa using the vibrancy tool.

maxbufa
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by snapper.fishes View Post
Er no thanks. I took one look at the photo, and they are the same except that the second one is over saturated. You can turn the first photo into the second one easily in Picasa using the vibrancy tool.
I know that i can do that with any pic editor like picasa, but i dont want waste time doing that. Moreover, this settings works for photo and video.