FORUMS

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Blackberry 10 Lock Screen

20th January 2013, 05:42 PM |#11  
jaestreetss's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Re: Blackberry 10 Lock Screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necris86

Yea this would be a really great lockscreen mod to have. If someone could port it, lots of us would be really grateful.

+1

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
 
 
20th January 2013, 06:15 PM |#12  
aooga's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 939
 
More
I'll give it a shot, but I need someone who is willing to test it and wont complain if it doesnt work...anyone?

I should have a link for you in the next hour or so.

It will be a bit hard since he only did it for 4.1 but I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: Its all ready (I dont have a phone to test it on though its charging from the dead )

I used his .patch file and compiled it for stock 4.2.1. PM me for the link
Last edited by aooga; 20th January 2013 at 06:28 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to aooga For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th January 2013, 06:34 PM |#13  
ErikWithNoC's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Maine
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aooga

I'll give it a shot, but I need someone who is willing to test it and wont complain if it doesnt work...anyone?

I should have a link for you in the next hour or so.

It will be a bit hard since he only did it for 4.1 but I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: Its all ready (I dont have a phone to test it on though its charging from the dead )

I used his .patch file and compiled it for stock 4.2.1. PM me for the link

I hope someone's willing to test this for you. If I was on stock I'd give it a shot, but alas, I am not
20th January 2013, 06:42 PM |#14  
aooga's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 939
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikWithNoC

I hope someone's willing to test this for you. If I was on stock I'd give it a shot, but alas, I am not

Are you on a rom that has a source? (github source). I can do it on any rom that I can compile myself. But I dont want to go to far without knowing if it actually works or not.
20th January 2013, 07:37 PM |#15  
3thman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aooga

Are you on a rom that has a source? (github source). I can do it on any rom that I can compile myself. But I dont want to go to far without knowing if it actually works or not.

Im om CM 10.1 and im gonna test it. u just go ahead.
20th January 2013, 07:51 PM |#16  
aooga's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 939
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3thman

Im om CM 10.1 and im gonna test it. u just go ahead.

go ahead with what? if you want the link PM me.
20th January 2013, 07:53 PM |#17  
3thman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Re: Blackberry 10 Lock Screen
Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by aooga

go ahead with what? if you want the link PM me.

I mean go ahead with trying to do a MOD that works with the N4


Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
20th January 2013, 07:54 PM |#18  
android88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,808
 
More
For those of you trying to flash this on your N4, remove the assert script from the updater-script and it should flash fine.
20th January 2013, 08:09 PM |#19  
tatltael's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Richmond
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Re: Blackberry 10 Lock Screen
I'm on PA 2.99 but I could flash stock and test it out.

Isn't there a way to get one zip working on all aosp roms and maybe one for CM. I think that's how most mods work but I don't really know the technicalities of it all so don't shoot me.

Sent from my Paranoid Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
20th January 2013, 10:26 PM |#20  
rommelleva's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Re: Blackberry 10 Lock Screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by android88

For those of you trying to flash this on your N4, remove the assert script from the updater-script and it should flash fine.

Did your test it?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes