Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,915 Members 44,708 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Clash of Clans: Forming an XDA Clan

Tip us?

tommypacker
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1611

DONATE TO ME
Default Clash of Clans: Forming an XDA Clan

Hey guys, I was interested in knowing if anybody on XDA is an avid clash of clans player. I ask this because I am looking to form a clan for all of us XDAers. If you are interested in this idea, please leave a reply and we'll get something going.

Thanks

Edit: The clan I created a day ago is called MA Bears. Leave your clash names when replying so I know who you are
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tommypacker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ijayesh
Old
Thanks Meter 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommypacker View Post
Hey guys, I was interested in knowing if anybody on XDA is an avid clash of clans player. I ask this because I am looking to form a clan for all of us XDAers. If you are interested in this idea, please leave a reply and we'll get something going.

Thanks

Edit: The clan I created a day ago is called MA Bears. Leave your clash names when replying so I know who you are
join "indian bonkerzz"

my IGN is Jayesh
Device: Nexus 4 (MAKO)
Kernel: Hellscore..
ROM:

blu422
Old
Thanks Meter 46
There's a clan for XDA called XDA Clash already. I've noticed that both the MA Bears and XDA Clash don't have enough for war... So maybe if we combined efforts?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Any spare time? Check this out.