5,597,762 Members 36,259 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Google Play Store 4.6.16 (Kinda Major Upd)

Tip us?

SamS1989
Old
Thanks Meter 17
somebody noticed when switch from the starting page to the my apps it is really lagging the animation ?
since we can swipe the menu it's to laggy for me :/

XCStrike
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamS1989 View Post
somebody noticed when switch from the starting page to the my apps it is really lagging the animation ?
since we can swipe the menu it's to laggy for me :/
Seems fine, I tested it on Galaxy Nexus, Iconia Tab A500, Galaxy Ace. The animation really does not very much from its counterparts of previous play store releases.

tejas2997
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Force closures

Whenever I open the play store app it force closes. I had rooyed my device recently . And since it was lagging I did a factory data reset via CWM . I lost all the google application including the google play store . Pls help . How to get back the playstore app

Abhiheart
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 301

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tejas2997 View Post
Whenever I open the play store app it force closes. I had rooyed my device recently . And since it was lagging I did a factory data reset via CWM . I lost all the google application including the google play store . Pls help . How to get back the playstore app
There;s no way this should FC. Just install the app normally or copy it to system/ app *browse to system/app by ES file explorer* . Give the permission to rw-r-r