Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[July 1][APP][BOOTANIMATIONS BIBLE] Nexus 4 home of the Boot Box project.

OP overhauling

16th February 2013, 11:46 PM   |  #271  
overhauling's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 731
 
562 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix0886

There is an animation on this page called M-FraClock. Anyway you could manipulate it to fit the Nexus 4? It's a bit small on the N4 since it was made for the Fascinate.

http://rootzwiki.com/topic/2585-boot...pdated-011512/

Please and thank you

Thanks for posting this! I updated the resolution, added an effect, and made it look nicer on our phones. (I'm liking it a lot).

Can you please test it for me before I update the OP?

Download: http://d-h.st/NzO




Quote:
Originally Posted by Euler MD

Would there be a chance that somebody with the original images change the 4.2.1 to 4.2.2?

Thanks

From the BIOS boot animation? here you go: (Generic BIOS with Android String updated from 4.2.1 to 4.2.2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahzad7

No lie, that particle one looks amazing.
Thanks for sharing!

Thanks a lot more are coming.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to overhauling For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th February 2013, 09:31 AM   |  #272  
matrix0886's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 61
 
230 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by overhauling

Thanks for posting this! I updated the resolution, added an effect, and made it look nicer on our phones. (I'm liking it a lot).

Can you please test it for me before I update the OP?

Sho 'nough! 2 videos here. One that's the boot screen as well as me showing off some other things i've done to my phone that i'm proud of, lol, and the second one is just showing off the boot screen for if you wanted to put it in the OP so people can see what it looks like. My camera washed it out slightly but I think it still looks good. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!



The Following User Says Thank You to matrix0886 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2013, 05:30 AM   |  #273  
overhauling's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 731
 
562 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix0886

Sho 'nough! 2 videos here. One that's the boot screen as well as me showing off some other things i've done to my phone that i'm proud of, lol, and the second one is just showing off the boot screen for if you wanted to put it in the OP so people can see what it looks like. My camera washed it out slightly but I think it still looks good. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!

I'm glad you are enjoying it! OP Updated with the new animation
The Following User Says Thank You to overhauling For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2013, 11:56 PM   |  #274  
benrees21's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Grays
Thanks Meter: 1,060
 
3,565 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Re: [2/17/13][BOOTANIMATIONS BIBLE] BIOS Boot, Particles, and more.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=35605420

The first animation, Flow I think it's called. We need that for the N4 Lol.

Sent from my Nexus4
19th February 2013, 12:13 AM   |  #275  
Kakito's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 4,277
 
1,894 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Re: [2/17/13][BOOTANIMATIONS BIBLE] BIOS Boot, Particles, and more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by benrees21

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=35605420

The first animation, Flow I think it's called. We need that for the N4 Lol.

Sent from my Nexus4

I tried to see it but YouTube says the video is private?


Nexus 4 via Tapatalk 2
19th February 2013, 12:16 AM   |  #276  
benrees21's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Grays
Thanks Meter: 1,060
 
3,565 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Re: [2/17/13][BOOTANIMATIONS BIBLE] BIOS Boot, Particles, and more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakito

I tried to see it but YouTube says the video is private?


Nexus 4 via Tapatalk 2

Ahhh, yea I know. I downloaded and watched it with AOKP boot animation picker.

Sent from my Nexus4
19th February 2013, 01:36 AM   |  #277  
Kakito's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 4,277
 
1,894 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Re: [2/17/13][BOOTANIMATIONS BIBLE] BIOS Boot, Particles, and more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by benrees21

Ahhh, yea I know. I downloaded and watched it with AOKP boot animation picker.

Sent from my Nexus4

OK. I think one of the file explorers can do that. I am on PA.

Nexus 4 via Tapatalk 2
19th February 2013, 02:58 AM   |  #278  
overhauling's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 731
 
562 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by benrees21

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=35605420

The first animation, Flow I think it's called. We need that for the N4 Lol.

Sent from my Nexus4

Cool! I really like it. I will look into it

Quote:
Originally Posted by benrees21

Ahhh, yea I know. I downloaded and watched it with AOKP boot animation picker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakito

OK. I think one of the file explorers can do that. I am on PA.

I already incorporated a feature into the app that allows you to preview a boot animation from your SD Card. I can't wait to release this app, I only have UI stuff left
ProfessorHipster suggested something that would actually be really cool, how would you guys like an app that handles boot animations as well as TWRP themes?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to overhauling For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th February 2013, 03:46 AM   |  #279  
Kakito's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 4,277
 
1,894 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Re: [2/17/13][BOOTANIMATIONS BIBLE] BIOS Boot, Particles, and more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by overhauling

Cool! I really like it. I will look into it




I already incorporated a feature into the app that allows you to preview a boot animation from your SD Card. I can't wait to release this app, I only have UI stuff left
ProfessorHipster suggested something that would actually be really cool, how would you guys like an app that handles boot animations as well as TWRP themes?

Sounds great. Unfortunately for me I have been using CWM for a long time now. Hey you never know is never to late for changes!
Can't wait for release!


Nexus 4 via Tapatalk 2
19th February 2013, 03:54 AM   |  #280  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Why is the particle animation doesn't show particle, its just android with blue color.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
animation, bible, bios, boot, nexus
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes