Jolla Launcher for Nexus

OP NEXUSg4

27th June 2014, 03:31 AM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 20

77 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEXUSg4

Thanks.. Downloaded from the last page of thread. Works great and has everything from pulley menu to ambience to lockscreen. And note it doesn't work on art.

I don't know if it is right if I post the link to download here. Can anyone confirm this?

I dont know if its right, at least its work now,,
27th June 2014, 10:57 AM   |  #22  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 27

94 posts
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by muphetz

I dont know if its right, at least its work now,,

1st July 2014, 05:30 PM   |  #23  
Flag Mumbai

142 posts
More
here is the reply i got...

Quote:

Dear Jolla Launcher tester candidate,

Thank you for your interest in the Jolla Launcher Alpha test program! With over 13 000 requests in, we are positively overwhelmed by all the support from the community.

Although we hugely appreciate all the requests, the number of testers for the Alpha phase is limited to 600. This is to ensure we can handle and act upon all the feedback we receive. If you’ve been selected as one of the first 600 Alpha testers, details will have been sent to you in another email. If not, no worries as the Beta phase is just around the corner and you’ll be invited to be a Jolla Launcher Beta Tester.

Please follow the tag 'jolla-launcher' on together.jolla.com to either report your feedback (if you're in the group) or to follow the progress of the Alpha testing. For the reporting, please stick to together.jolla.com, so that we can better handle all the feedback.

In the meanwhile, keep an eye on more upcoming news on Jolla’s global market expansion - we can't wait to announce that!

Thanks again!

Best Regards,

Jolla Team

2nd July 2014, 09:40 AM   |  #24  
Flag Delebio Sondrio
Thanks Meter: 2

31 posts
Donate to Me
More
Wow are definitely interested
18th October 2014, 06:01 AM   |  #25  
OP Member

94 posts
More
New update
October 17 Update :
Jolla has made angry birds themed jolla launcher named as angry birds stella launcher. More information here :
https://jolla.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203423723

And the source and download link on this page:
http://jolla.com/stella

Note: Download links you to their app store download. Download app store and search angry birds stella launcher in it. It can also be downloaded through UC app store. It is available in few countries.

Edit: I am not able to grab apk as I can't find it on their store. Try it in your countries.
18th October 2014, 09:25 PM   |  #26  
Thanks Meter: 5

27 posts
Hello all,

Here is the Stella Launcher APK that i got from Taobao here: http://app.taobao.com/software/detai...&appId=7616771

Not knowing Chinese did not help

This seems to be version 0.4.1. of the Jolla Android Launcher and works pretty well, though of course not as nice as the actual Jolla phone.

Needs at least Android 4.0 if Google translate is correct

Have fun!

StellaLauncher.apk 28.4 MB
The Following User Says Thank You to electristan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th October 2014, 04:06 AM   |  #27  
OP Member

94 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by electristan

Hello all,

Here is the Stella Launcher APK that i got from Taobao here: http://app.taobao.com/software/detai...&appId=7616771

Not knowing Chinese did not help

This seems to be version 0.4.1. of the Jolla Android Launcher and works pretty well, though of course not as nice as the actual Jolla phone.

Needs at least Android 4.0 if Google translate is correct

Have fun!

StellaLauncher.apk 28.4 MB

Thanks

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread