No registration required

light flow lite-led control works great on nexus 4

OP sarni84

21st November 2012, 03:24 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 30

269 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter_walrus

Under Settings there's something that says "Additional LEDs Found" and there's 4 LEDs there:

lcd-backlight control
lm3530 control
pm8xxx-led control
spotlight control

Any idea what these are for?

Thanks

Also curious about this.

Also, it does seem to work well so far, but testing the LED in-app does not work. Any idea why this is?
21st November 2012, 05:00 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 19

245 posts
Anyone having problems with Gmail? If I set Light Flow to use priority inbox I don't get notification lights. If I uncheck use priority inbox then it works.
21st November 2012, 05:58 PM   |  #13  
Flag Bay Area
Thanks Meter: 9

70 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by obscure.detour

Also curious about this.

Also, it does seem to work well so far, but testing the LED in-app does not work. Any idea why this is?

the testing does work. when you get the popup about waiting 5 seconds, immediately click the wake/power button and you should see the led trigger the tests.
21st November 2012, 06:12 PM   |  #14  

245 posts
Developer said Priority Inbox isn't working right under 4.2. Will be fixed once a fix is found. Regular inbox is fine.
21st November 2012, 06:47 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 10

21 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarni84

Just thought I would share that this app works great with the nexus 4. It actually is running flawless for me right now go check it out in play store. You can control your led light on the front of the device with just about any notification and color
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....lightflowlite

I have a weird bug with LightFlow. When it is enabled i will randomly get Accessibility voice when inside chrome. Like, she will say "NEW TAB" or she will call out the page title of every thing. Then if I disable light Flow, the bug is gone.

Would like to use it but if with this here....i can't. Unless i got something set up wrong, but i check all accessibility settings and they are off except for light flow
21st November 2012, 06:55 PM   |  #16  

245 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlukerFlakes

I have a weird bug with LightFlow. When it is enabled i will randomly get Accessibility voice when inside chrome. Like, she will say "NEW TAB" or she will call out the page title of every thing. Then if I disable light Flow, the bug is gone.

Would like to use it but if with this here....i can't. Unless i got something set up wrong, but i check all accessibility settings and they are off except for light flow

Check other Lightflow threads. I remember reading about on the S3 thread or GN thread. I've never had it happen, but remember some other people talking about it.
22nd November 2012, 12:00 AM   |  #17  
Flag Milton Keynes
Thanks Meter: 60

373 posts
More
Tested it a couple of day and is not working properly, light notifications are very slow to get dismissed and sometimes the led blink without a reason

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
22nd November 2012, 12:08 AM   |  #18  
Thanks Meter: 201

713 posts
More
Using LEDBlinker Pro personally. Works spot on.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
22nd November 2012, 03:32 AM   |  #19  

245 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiowas82

Tested it a couple of day and is not working properly, light notifications are very slow to get dismissed and sometimes the led blink without a reason

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

What? No. Outside of only inbox and not priority inbox it's working great. Same as on my S3. It sounds like you didn't properly setup your dismiss settings for how you want it. There are a lot of options.
22nd November 2012, 03:35 AM   |  #20  
Thanks Meter: 5

30 posts
Up

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread