Current release: 0.6-pre
NOTE: I'm not currently working on this and don't currently have any plans to come back to it. It was a fun diversion for a couple of weeks. Thanks everyone.
- Reacts to motion of your handset or tablet in a realistic way
- Optionally reacts to ambient lighting conditions
- Somewhat configurable (color of dots and background, number and size of dots, show/hide the lines in the dots)
- Free (as in beer)
- Free (as in speech, BSD 2-clause license, pull requests welcomed!)
- I haven't actually seen the back of a real Nexus 4 yet, so I may need to tune the response function once I have. (And I do have one on the way.)
- Needs a demo video. (I'll take a community contribution here.)
- Optimus G pattern (apparently some diamondy thing?)
- Point source lighting mode
- Consider OpenGL ES
- Consider dropping support for all API < 18 if Filterscript DTRT?