5,606,201 Members 32,831 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD][APP]AwesomeBEATS™ v.5 For ALL ANDROID AOSP ROMS(02.05.13) Experience BEATS

Tip us?

cherrybombaz
Old
Thanks Meter 19
After I installed this on the latest cm nightly, for some reason, nothing opens when I select "music effects" in settings, so I can't select awesomebeats. Is there something I'm missing?
HTC One - ARHD 31.0

farmer312
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Default Re: [MOD][APP]AwesomeBEATS™ v.5 For ALL ANDROID AOSP ROMS(02.05.13) Experience BEATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrybombaz View Post
After I installed this on the latest cm nightly, for some reason, nothing opens when I select "music effects" in settings, so I can't select awesomebeats. Is there something I'm missing?
Same thing happened to me on cm. Some roms are working and some aren't. Aokp based roms are working flawlessly for me. Others not so much.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

yyz71
Old
Thanks Meter 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarjar124 View Post
It's on the same page where you got the zip......
To be honest with you i don't see the password.. When trying to extract it wants a password..
Phone Nexus 5 White 32Gb
Rom Stock Deodexed+Odexed 4.4.2
Kernel ElementalX-N5-0.32
Carrier Virgin Mobile LTE

Tablet Nexus 7 32Gb Wifi (2013)

jarjar124
Old
Thanks Meter 2552

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [MOD][APP]AwesomeBEATS™ v.5 For ALL ANDROID AOSP ROMS(02.05.13) Experience BEATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyz71 View Post
To be honest with you i don't see the password.. When trying to extract it wants a password..
It's there on the same page that takes you to download it. I can't give anything specific. Pm awesome about it.

Sent from my Full JellyBean on Mako using xda premium

Like A Boss

renguer0
Old
Thanks Meter 58
I installed recently the Premium Version and N7Player stop playing files. Awesome V5 app don't modify sound when I play music with Walkman player, is that normal? Can somebody help me with N7Player issue?

Thanks.

yyz71
Old
Thanks Meter 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarjar124 View Post
It's there on the same page that takes you to download it. I can't give anything specific. Pm awesome about it.

Sent from my Full JellyBean on Mako using xda premium
OK bro no worries will do
Phone Nexus 5 White 32Gb

Digital_Fidelity
Old
Thanks Meter 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad87do View Post
Is it working with PowerAMP ?
It doesn't really work with Poweramp but it does make an overall difference and the equalizer on Poweramp is real good so it's worth it. Plus it will only improve, awesome's mods on my other phones are irreplaceable. Unless I'm listening to lossless files I just use Apollo, this works great with Apollo

Dominating my Nexus 4

yyz71
Old
Thanks Meter 348
Well worth the purchase Love the boot animation.. And the sound is sweet.. Thanks Awesome
Phone Nexus 5 White 32Gb

‬1‬
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital_Fidelity View Post
It doesn't really work with Poweramp but it does make an overall difference and the equalizer on Poweramp is real good so it's worth it. Plus it will only improve, awesome's mods on my other phones are irreplaceable. Unless I'm listening to lossless files I just use Apollo, this works great with Apollo

Dominating my Nexus 4
It does work with the latest version.there is an option called music effects under the sound\advanced tweaks\music effect to enable it.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodimirgr View Post
Tried it on RootBox and messed up everything (install was fine). My handsfree stoped working (no sound or mic in call), the sound didnt return to speaker when i unpluged them (in call again), volume buttons FC launcher... and klipsch control FC also, even with unpluged HF.

Reinstalled ROM to fix it.
this happened to me too.which version should i install? i installed aokp one.

AdamLange
Old
Thanks Meter 2356

DONATE TO ME
AOKP version is fairly broken on 4.2.2

Before install everything was ok. after (and i know cause i tested it several times today) the bugs appeared:

- Constant restarts when turning on/off wifi
- Unable to turn off/on GPS
- FC's in launcher

this was tested several times to exclude other possibilites, and yes, this is this tweak.
when not flashed, setted up, everything works well.

Adam
Not Recognized Developer - Linux/Windows/Android
Tools: Galaxy Unlocker , Samsung Cache Ripper
Web: Samsung Updates
Quote of the day: "A funny thing about regret is, that it is better to regret something you have done. Than to regret something you haven't done." - Orbital/Satan