Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,235 Members 51,812 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] Battery percentage MOD Tool for Android 4.3

Tip us?
 
MattyPW
Old
#11  
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 63
Join Date: Apr 2006
I've manually copied the APK file and replaced the one in System\Apps. Caused some interesting "SystemUI has stopped working" messages until I could close and reboot the phone. After a reboot it is now working fine

Seems like just the flash ZIP file is broken, possibly due to the sdcard/0 folder??
 
brainmaster
Old
#12  
brainmaster's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4491
Posts: 3,899
Join Date: Dec 2006

 
DONATE TO ME
As the title says - for Android 4.2.1. So its JellyBean.

If you can't flash it, then use the Battery MOD Flasher from the OP.


Buy me a Coffee - here for US and here for EU.
 
MidtownHD
Old
#13  
MidtownHD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 50
Posts: 252
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: nyc
any way to modify the script for mac terminal?
20Gb of free online storage from Copy https://copy.com?r=3pyuQL
 
Hung0702
Old
#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 167
Posts: 457
Join Date: Mar 2009
The battery icon ends up being a little small for my settings. Any way I could get it to be bigger?

 
MattyPW
Old
#15  
Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 63
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainmaster View Post
If you can't flash it, then use the Battery MOD Flasher from the OP.
Ahhh I missed that bit lol
 
brainmaster
Old
#16  
brainmaster's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4491
Posts: 3,899
Join Date: Dec 2006

 
DONATE TO ME
You should use the xhdpi resources and not hdpi.


Buy me a Coffee - here for US and here for EU.
 
miicho85
Old
#17  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 99
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Chicago
Noob here i can't find a deodexed battery mod for my N4 flashable zip that is im running Jr3 MoDaCo rom
 
jak3z
Old
#18  
jak3z's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 308
Posts: 750
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: A Coruņa
This tool is super awesome !!!!!!!!!!! No more touching apk files by myself.

Btw I recommend using 7Zip to open the zip file and include under the "app" folder the apk file.

Did anyone notice that sometimes when the phone is charging you get the "stock" vertical battery icon and minutes later changes back to the one you moded?
Phone: Google Nexus 4 16GB
ROM: ParanoidAndroid 3.99-RC2
Radio: .84
Kernel: Franco Nightlies

Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 LTE 32GB
ROM: Stock 4.3 JLS36I
Radio: 2.25.1_0802
Kernel: Franco Nightlies
 
evo2dn
Old
(Last edited by evo2dn; 9th December 2012 at 11:21 PM.)
#19  
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 47
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by jak3z View Post
This tool is super awesome !!!!!!!!!!! No more touching apk files by myself.

Btw I recommend using 7Zip to open the zip file and include under the "app" folder the apk file.

Did anyone notice that sometimes when the phone is charging you get the "stock" vertical battery icon and minutes later changes back to the one you moded?
Yes. For charging, it switches back and forth between the modified charging PNG and non charging PNG. Also at the 85%, 71%, 57%, 43%, 28%, and 15% mark,there is no percentage number in the icon.
The Following User Says Thank You to evo2dn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jak3z
Old
#20  
jak3z's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 308
Posts: 750
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: A Coruņa
Quote:
Originally Posted by evo2dn View Post
Yes. For charging, it switches back and forth between the modified charging PNG and non charging PNG. Also at the 85%, 71%, 57%, 43%, 28%, and 15% mark,there is no percentage number in the icon.
Then I guess we need to skin those PNG aswell
Phone: Google Nexus 4 16GB
ROM: ParanoidAndroid 3.99-RC2
Radio: .84
Kernel: Franco Nightlies

Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 LTE 32GB
ROM: Stock 4.3 JLS36I
Radio: 2.25.1_0802
Kernel: Franco Nightlies

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes