FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

[MOD] Battery percentage MOD Tool for Android 4.3

3,957 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,536
 
By brainmaster, Recognized Developer on 8th December 2012, 08:52 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th December 2012, 12:00 AM |#21  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jak3z

Then I guess we need to skin those PNG aswell

I would if I could but I'm too dumb to do it myself.
 
 
10th December 2012, 12:08 AM |#22  
jak3z's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag A Coruņa
Thanks Meter: 310
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evo2dn

I would if I could but I'm too dumb to do it myself.

I have to find why it does that yet, after that figure out how to prevent that lol
10th December 2012, 01:33 AM |#23  
Senior Member
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Can someone help me out with a flashable zip with circle battery ? im a noob and have not found a deodexed mod for it
10th December 2012, 02:23 PM |#24  
jak3z's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag A Coruņa
Thanks Meter: 310
 
More
There is a bug in the application, it won't replace the following images with the modded ones:
stat_sys_battery_0.png, stat_sys_battery_15.png, stat_sys_battery_28.png, stat_sys_battery_43.png, stat_sys_battery_57.png, stat_sys_battery_71.png, stat_sys_battery_85.png, stat_sys_battery_100.png
Neither the corresponding to the charging animation.

More info: The problem is located when you update the zip file files with 7za -u, looks like the files mentioned before got created with the solid option turned on and therefore cant be updated.
Last edited by jak3z; 10th December 2012 at 02:44 PM.
10th December 2012, 02:33 PM |#25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thanks !
10th December 2012, 05:44 PM |#26  
jak3z's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag A Coruņa
Thanks Meter: 310
 
More
I solved the problem I mentioned before by myself, I updated the files inside the APK manually with 7Zip and now I get correct 0-100% animations.
10th December 2012, 09:20 PM |#27  
donkeyhitman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 134
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evo2dn

Yes. For charging, it switches back and forth between the modified charging PNG and non charging PNG. Also at the 85%, 71%, 57%, 43%, 28%, and 15% mark,there is no percentage number in the icon.

Nice catch. I was wondering why once in awhile my modded icon reverted back to the stock icon. I too will have to find the missing PNGs.
10th December 2012, 10:21 PM |#28  
jak3z's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag A Coruņa
Thanks Meter: 310
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyhitman

Nice catch. I was wondering why once in awhile my modded icon reverted back to the stock icon. I too will have to find the missing PNGs.

The problem is not the PNGs, the problem is that during the APK creation, the tool can't copy the modded files for that percentages, so in the APK you install (you can check with 7Zip under res folder, xhdpi) the icons are the stock ones. To fix it, you just need to open the APK with 7Zip, navigate to the res folder, drawable-xhdpi, and drag and drop the files for that percentages, or just drop the entire set (204) and close 7Zip, you can then get the apk into the zip file and flash it right away.

If thats too complicated I can do it for you if you provide me the icon set you want meanwhile the autor fix it.
The Following User Says Thank You to jak3z For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th December 2012, 10:50 PM |#29  
jvbferrer's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Valencia, Spain
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
I got a SystemUI forced close error everytime, and I only could fix it by restoring a previous copy of SystemUI.apk through adb. Stock rom 4.2.1

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 usando Tapatalk 2
10th December 2012, 10:55 PM |#30  
jak3z's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag A Coruņa
Thanks Meter: 310
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvbferrer

I got a SystemUI forced close error everytime, and I only could fix it by restoring a previous copy of SystemUI.apk through adb. Stock rom 4.2.1

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 usando Tapatalk 2

Do not use the generated zip, use the one attached to the first post, and drop the apk inside the system/app/ folder. Flash that zip

If you need help just poke me.
11th December 2012, 01:12 AM |#31  
donkeyhitman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 134
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jak3z

The problem is not the PNGs, the problem is that during the APK creation, the tool can't copy the modded files for that percentages, so in the APK you install (you can check with 7Zip under res folder, xhdpi) the icons are the stock ones. To fix it, you just need to open the APK with 7Zip, navigate to the res folder, drawable-xhdpi, and drag and drop the files for that percentages, or just drop the entire set (204) and close 7Zip, you can then get the apk into the zip file and flash it right away.

If thats too complicated I can do it for you if you provide me the icon set you want meanwhile the autor fix it.

Thanks, but I was referring to this one that was created by Brainmaster himself. He obviously used the same tool but didn't notice the small glitch.

Unfortunately for me the set of icons I want is no longer available for download.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes