5,597,138 Members 45,263 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] [N4] BEATS+XLOUDER 4.4.1/4.4.2 [22/12/13] ☆ #BangonPhilippines! ☆

Tip us?

lnfound
Old
(Last edited by lnfound; 2nd December 2012 at 04:19 PM.)
Thanks Meter 54
Running fine on AOKP. Had to clear data for noozoxide for all the settings to work.

Can't say I know what I'm doing though..The in-app settings for Noozy seem to sound much better than anything done in Noozoxide. Similar with Beats+Play music, both Beats and in-app Noozy seem to do a lot better than anything with Noozoxide.

Also, any way to get Beats/Noozoxide working with Gonemad? I assume not. Never heard of Noozy before it's a beautiful app, very glad to see it, although not as practical while driving. Gonemad gesture/volume key for track change support is hard to beat while driving. Thanks for the addition, I'll be sure to keep playing around especially in the car/with speakers, I've only tested with MEEI cc51 in ears so far.

hospital349
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1955
...and here we go!

Yep, as the guy above states: if some of EIZO's functions appear to do nothing, make sure first of all that EIZO is set as your default equalizer. Secondly, be sure to delete its app data and that fixed it for me.

I've tried JB Louder with Stock, AOSP and AOKP ROMs and it's works perfectly on all types (from the ROMs that I tested anyway).

Enjoy MisledZ's work, it will ROCK YOUR NEXUS!

Benxter
Old
Thanks Meter 36
I noticed a better sound quality but it's not louder even if I set it to "strongest".
I also cleared the app cache. I pluggin in an AUX cable from my car stereo and have to turn up the volume too high, that if switching back to radio it blows my head off....
The best solution on my old gnex was to flash franco or trinity kernel and use francos app to increase the sound output.

Misledz
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 8307

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benxter View Post
I noticed a better sound quality but it's not louder even if I set it to "strongest".
I also cleared the app cache. I pluggin in an AUX cable from my car stereo and have to turn up the volume too high, that if switching back to radio it blows my head off....
The best solution on my old gnex was to flash franco or trinity kernel and use francos app to increase the sound output.
Sadly that headphone booster was broke on 4.2 thanks to Google. Which is why my older libs don't work and why I can resign them which is a giant pain in the ass. All franco and trinity kernels for 4.2+ have that mod removed sadly

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Misledz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

IAmAN00bie
Old
Thanks Meter 337
Glad to see you here Misledz! Working great on AOSPA (Paranoid Android AOSP base)!
Device: LG Nexus 4
ROM: Paranoid Android
Kernel: Motley Kernel

XDA Tribute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLK5CwVVEiA
The Following User Says Thank You to IAmAN00bie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

heat361
Old
Thanks Meter 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misledz View Post
Ah for now it's AOSP and stock supported. Will work on fixing the rest

Perfect I'm running stock,buy that might change later thanks
NEXUS 4
NEXUS 7

peachpuff
Old
Thanks Meter 288
Im getting one or two systemui fc's at startup, after that its fine on the latest aokp.
Captivate + cm7
HP Touchpad + cm9
SGS2 + cm9
Galaxy Nexus + CNA
LG Nexus 4 + AOKP
LG Nexus 5

Benxter
Old
Thanks Meter 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misledz View Post
Sadly that headphone booster was broke on 4.2 thanks to Google. Which is why my older libs don't work and why I can resign them which is a giant pain in the ass. All franco and trinity kernels for 4.2+ have that mod removed sadly

that makes me very sad I guess I need an aux amp

Razer(x)
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 4708

DONATE TO ME
It needs to be reflashed at every rom update right?

levi-17
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Will this work on a stock ROM?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Tags
audio, beats, nexus4, xlouder