XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] [N4] BEATS+XLOUDER 4.4.1/4.4.2 [22/12/13] ☆ #BangonPhilippines! ☆

Tip us?

Kazliux
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misledz View Post
Well it;s not really 4.2.2 It's just codenamed that way. Because we on the N4 don't even know what are the fixes on 4.2.2 the GNexus has a separate 48MB patch and we're getting a much bigger one than them which includes alot of fixes including OTG unlock that they messed up.
any prove?
Nexus4 16GB

Misledz
Old
(Last edited by Misledz; 13th February 2013 at 06:31 PM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 8307

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [MOD] [N4] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.2.1 [05/02/13] JB Louder Audio Improvement Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazliux View Post
any prove?
Google code has mentioned it's included, the hardware OEM says there is nothing wrong with the hardware that it works as intended that the initial OTG was due to firmware not unlocking it in the first place, that the hardware module does produce the 5V needed to jumpstart a flashdrive/OTG device.

"anx7808_cbl_det_isr : detect cable removal"
this is what you get from adb from removing a device. I can only assume
cbl= cable
det= detect
isr = interrupt service routine?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

usafle
Old
Thanks Meter 22
I also don't have any voice in or out after applying the newest patch. But I do have voice in/out when using GrooveIP.

Strange. Not sure what's going on... has anyone else fixed it or had the same issue?

supersain08
Old
(Last edited by supersain08; 14th February 2013 at 02:06 AM.)
Thanks Meter 32
Thanks working great

anthonyalberto
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Hello,

With this mod installed, can I safely flash the 4.2.2 OTA? Will the mod still work?
Or should I wait for an updated version?

Thanks
Upgrade / change firmware zone of your transformer prime, no root needed : EP201_SDUPDATE.zip method

hachoo
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misledz View Post
Setting for EIZO are in first post
buhhh sorry! I'm usually not this nub. Much appreciated!

euki69
Old
Thanks Meter 1
When used with the new PA 4.2, this patch makes my phone's ringtones and notification tones sound like pokemon screeches from the games. lol Looking forward to a possible update for the mod c:
Nexus 5 32G

heat361
Old
Thanks Meter 357
How can I get rid of just awesome beats and its libs because that's the only thing I have installed
NEXUS 4
NEXUS 7

ntt1409
Old
Thanks Meter 3
quick question: how can i add a song to my playlist?

what i did is long press on that song and "Add to Playlist..." then choose my playlist to add. it said the song is added but when i checked the playlist, my song was not there.
Nexus 4 orders history:
-Nov 13: First order, received Nov 20
-Nov 23: RMA order (battery died), received Nov 26
-Dec 2: RMA order (Photo sphere doesn't work), Dec 12: Status => Pre-ordered. Dec 21 shipped. Enjoying

Misledz
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 8307

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: [MOD] [N4] BEATS+XLOUDER! 4.2.1 [05/02/13] JB Louder Audio Improvement Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by euki69 View Post
When used with the new PA 4.2, this patch makes my phone's ringtones and notification tones sound like pokemon screeches from the games. lol Looking forward to a possible update for the mod c:

Which is why you can adjust, when editing the settings you disable everything except for the Vsur which you should keep at Gaming and change effect to strong. And all will be well

Quote:
Originally Posted by heat361 View Post
How can I get rid of just awesome beats and its libs because that's the only thing I have installed

Awesome Beats? You had it installed separately? Just keep it. It won't do you harm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntt1409 View Post
quick question: how can i add a song to my playlist?

what i did is long press on that song and "Add to Playlist..." then choose my playlist to add. it said the song is added but when i checked the playlist, my song was not there.
In noozy that's a glitch. We're working on a newer version. Until then the previous can't be continued due to legal issues

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Tags
audio, beats, nexus4, xlouder