[MOD][LMY47V][5.1.1] All in One mod for Nexus 4 with Rom Stock

Search This thread

tonysansone

Nov 5, 2011
Alessandria
Hi to everybody.
Here you can find different flashable zip files for Nexus 4 with android 5.1.1 (LMY47V) Rom Stock.
Inside these files you will find:
- Ambient Display
- Ambient Display+Power Menu
- Ambient Display+Power Menu+Center Clock with fix overlapping
- Ambient Display+Power Menu+Center Clock with fix overlapping+Battery %
- Ambient Display+Power Menu+Center Clock with fix overlapping+Battery %+5 Buttons on Navbar (Lock button with long press for to active power menu, back, home, recent, setting)
- Ambient Display+Power Menu+Center Clock with fix overlapping+Battery %+5 Buttons on Navbar+Autostarts (Autostarts mod file)
- Ambient Display+Power Menu+Center Clock with fix overlapping+Battery %+5 Buttons on Navbar+Autostarts+Clock with AM/PM Format and date (Autostarts mod v2 file)

Root needed

1. Install first Revert to full stock zip file from recovery
2. Reboot your phone and optimize all applications
3. Go to Recovery again and install any mod
4. Enjoy

Please press on thanks :good: button to let me know they work for you

Do You like that I do? If You want to show your appreciation then You can donate HERE or click on Donate to Me.
Every donation is really appreciated.
Thanks to everyone

IMPORTANT
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards. YOU are choosing to make these modifications.

All files are tested and working at 100% on my Nexus 4 with android 5.1.1 (LMY47V) Rooted Rom Stock and TWRP v. 2.8.6.1 Recovery

Thanks to everybody

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-23-14-46-34.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-23-14-46-34.png
    176.7 KB · Views: 2,829
  • Screenshot_2015-05-23-14-46-52.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-23-14-46-52.png
    59.9 KB · Views: 2,845
  • Screenshot_2015-05-23-14-47-10.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-23-14-47-10.png
    146.1 KB · Views: 2,802
  • Screenshot_2015-05-23-14-47-14.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-23-14-47-14.png
    146.4 KB · Views: 2,680
  • Screenshot_2015-05-23-14-46-59.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-23-14-46-59.png
    96.2 KB · Views: 2,581
  • Screenshot_2015-05-23-14-48-22.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-23-14-48-22.png
    135.7 KB · Views: 2,629
  • Screenshot_2015-05-23-14-47-54.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-23-14-47-54.png
    78.3 KB · Views: 2,573
  • Screenshot_2015-05-24-10-18-05.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-24-10-18-05.png
    168 KB · Views: 2,454
  • Screenshot_2015-05-23-15-06-37.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-23-15-06-37.png
    126 KB · Views: 2,413
  • Screenshot_2015-05-23-15-14-59.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-23-15-14-59.png
    174.3 KB · Views: 2,198
Last edited:

ddaggebi

Jan 12, 2014
Seoul
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
First, thank you for this wonderful mod!
Have three questions ; even with the center clock mod, does the network provider's name stays left in the lockscreen? Second, what is overlapping fix? Third, does it really need root? Autostart may need root, but mods without it doesn't need root, right?

tonysansone

Nov 5, 2011
Alessandria
First, thank you for this wonderful mod!
Have three questions ; even with the center clock mod, does the network provider's name stays left in the lockscreen? Second, what is overlapping fix? Third, does it really need root? Autostart may need root, but mods without it doesn't need root, right?
Hi mate. Thanks for your appreciation about me.
So..,
Q. even with the center clock mod, does the network provider's name stays left in the lockscreen?
A. The mod that I used for to edit statusbar.xml file is based on best method by Ticklefish, take a look here
http://xdaforums.com/general/xda-university/xml-101-xml-modding-easy-t2929816
the result is the clock is centered, but it appears also in lockscreen
So I edited PhoneStatusBar.smali file for hide the center clock from lockscreen.
The result is the clock is centered in home screen and hide in lock screen without move network provider's name to the center of screen.
This is the best method for center clock.
Q. What is overlapping fix?
A. When the clock is centered notications overlap to the center clock, take a look here
http://xdaforums.com/general/xda-university/xml-101-xml-modding-easy-t2929816
This method fix overlapping
Q. Does it really need root?
A. Yes it does
;)

Last edited:

ddaggebi

Jan 12, 2014
Seoul
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
Wow... Thanks for the kind and specific answer!
Then can you also make a mod which completely erases network provider's name? If you can, can you please make one with Ambient Display, Power Menu, Center Clock and Battery Percent? I would really like it!

tonysansone

Nov 5, 2011
Alessandria
What options does power menu mod contain? Does it have advance power menu (reboot) options or just profile toggles?
Power menu contain power off, aeroplane mode, no ringer mode-vibrate mode-ringer mode. You can look the screenshoot. For rom stock odexed it's not possible to get reboot in power menu. It's possible only for rom deodexed. Sorry.

ddaggebi

Jan 12, 2014
Seoul
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
I meant Ambient Display+Power Menu+Center Clock+Battery Percent+'No network provider name on lockscreen'. But doesn't matter much since your choice is already great. About to use your mod with stock 5.1.1. Will give you feedback!

Reactions: tonysansone

tonysansone

Nov 5, 2011
Alessandria
I know:) Was just curious about whether it can be made.
I think be possible.
You can try to edit with notepad++ the "keyguard_status_bar.xml" file inside systemui.apk/res/layout/
Decompile systemui.apk and go to systemui.apk/res/layout/keyguard_status_bar.xml
Search the string:
PHP:
<com.android.keyguard.CarrierText android:textAppearance="?android:textAppearanceSmall" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:ellipsize="marquee" android:gravity="center_vertical" android:id="@id/keyguard_carrier_text" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/status_bar_header_height_keyguard" android:singleLine="true" android:layout_marginStart="@dimen/keyguard_carrier_text_margin" android:layout_toStartOf="@id/system_icons_super_container" />
and change with this
PHP:
<com.android.keyguard.CarrierText android:textAppearance="?android:textAppearanceSmall" android:textColor="#ffffffff" android:ellipsize="marquee" android:gravity="center_vertical" android:id="@id/keyguard_carrier_text" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="0.0dip" android:singleLine="true" android:layout_marginStart="@dimen/keyguard_carrier_text_margin" android:layout_toStartOf="@id/system_icons_super_container" />
Recompile.
Done

Last edited:

r12van

Mar 9, 2012
How to make ambient work?

when i put my nexus 4, the display not wake up immediately. what wrong?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi to everybody.
    Here you can find different flashable zip files for Nexus 4 with android 5.1.1 (LMY47V) Rom Stock.
    Inside these files you will find:
    - Ambient Display
    - Ambient Display+Power Menu
    - Ambient Display+Power Menu+Center Clock with fix overlapping
    - Ambient Display+Power Menu+Center Clock with fix overlapping+Battery %
    - Ambient Display+Power Menu+Center Clock with fix overlapping+Battery %+5 Buttons on Navbar (Lock button with long press for to active power menu, back, home, recent, setting)
    - Ambient Display+Power Menu+Center Clock with fix overlapping+Battery %+5 Buttons on Navbar+Autostarts (Autostarts mod file)
    - Ambient Display+Power Menu+Center Clock with fix overlapping+Battery %+5 Buttons on Navbar+Autostarts+Clock with AM/PM Format and date (Autostarts mod v2 file)

Root needed

1. Install first Revert to full stock zip file from recovery
    2. Reboot your phone and optimize all applications
    3. Go to Recovery again and install any mod
    4. Enjoy

Please press on thanks :good: button to let me know they work for you

Do You like that I do? If You want to show your appreciation then You can donate HERE or click on Donate to Me.
    Every donation is really appreciated.
    Thanks to everyone

IMPORTANT
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards. YOU are choosing to make these modifications.

All files are tested and working at 100% on my Nexus 4 with android 5.1.1 (LMY47V) Rooted Rom Stock and TWRP v. 2.8.6.1 Recovery

Thanks to everybody
    I meant Ambient Display+Power Menu+Center Clock+Battery Percent+'No network provider name on lockscreen'. But doesn't matter much since your choice is already great. About to use your mod with stock 5.1.1. Will give you feedback!

I can try it! Please can you give me framework-res.apg, settings.apk, and systemui.apk files? Which mod do you want?
    Sure! They are attached.
    The mod I expected was that adds the quick action button ''Delete'' in the notification of captured screenshot. Function that is already available in Custom ROMs and also now in the Android M Dev Preview
    Sorry mate..but only mod that I can add into the files are:
    - center clock
    - battery percent
    - power menu
    - autostart
    - 5 button on navbar
    - ambient display
    I'm sorry!
    hello! i have samsung i9260 (hd screen 320dpi) with CM12.1. I trying to modify apk to enable ambient display, but apktool crashing on build operation. there are my files from rom (settings.apk ziped for xda), did you have some time to help me? thank you)

Here you are mate ;)