5,600,919 Members 42,215 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD+Theme][JOP40D]Thyrus Theme and MODS - CM10.1 and AOKP for Nexus 4 (DEC 5 2012)

Tip us?

D-m-x
Old
Thanks Meter 109
Nice Update, i couldn't find any Bugs so far with my usual Apps. But i think you should Change the Version Number because the Play Store recognizes the Theme and wants me to Update. This is the only Thing i noticed so far after a few Days of use.
Main Phone: Google Nexus 4 16GB
ROM: AOKP (Newest Build)
Kernel: Bricked 0.7

Backup Phone: Samsung Galaxy SII
ROM: AOKP Milestone 1
Kernel: SiyahKernel v5.0.1

Tablet: Google Nexus 7 16GB
ROM: Paranoid Android 2.99 - beta 9
Kernel: M-Kernel a26

brodern
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Default Re: [MOD+Theme][JOP40D]Thyrus Theme and MODS - CM10.1 and AOKP for Nexus 4 (DEC 5 201

Thanks, I use this theme on paranoid android and it works great!

Sent from my Nexus 4

tsatomas
Old
Thanks Meter 363
Default Re: [MOD+Theme][JOP40D]Thyrus Theme and MODS - CM10.1 and AOKP for Nexus 4 (DEC 5 201

Use your theme v60 on my sgs hellybean4.2(by franzyroy) based on cm10.1. Working fine as long as I have seen, only in the keyboard (aosp with swipe) the popup for replace/paste is white on white (exactly is very light grey almost white) but it is quite clear not a problem.
Than you
Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app

adriangb
Old
Thanks Meter 6

On latest CM quick SMS reply is white and so is the send icon. It'd be nice to be able to see the icon, or better yet, black background

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Thyrus
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2124
Quote:
Originally Posted by adriangb View Post
On latest CM quick SMS reply is white and so is the send icon. It'd be nice to be able to see the icon, or better yet, black background

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
AFAIK this is customisable in CM10s messaging settings (use dark or light theme)

FYi - just pushed a new update to the market should be available in 2-3 hrs
The Following User Says Thank You to Thyrus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tsatomas
Old
Thanks Meter 363

The new update in market will be for v60?

Thyrus
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2124
nope. V60 is XDA only - but quite frankly I have (sorta) given up theming the "non-themable" apps such as email.apk and others that i attempted in the XDA/V60 version. The google original apps are so unfriendly when it comes to themeing via theme choosers (by hardcoding some stuff in androidmanifest and other areas) that whatever I can do it looks "incomplete" and I am really not fond of it for now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thyrus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tsatomas
Old
Thanks Meter 363

Well , don't give up. Here in xda I think we can understand and make compromise.
Keep going!

Thyrus
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 2124
LOL - okay given you guys are OK with having something "not fully rounded" so be it

version 61 of ThyrusHoloBlack TEST theme
- includes all changes from market version
- Still has the test modifications to theme.holo-light and Email.apk
- Now uses seperate signature/manifest so can co-exist with ThyrusHoloBlack market version

DOWNLOAD Version 61 of ThyrusHolo Test

No keyboard version will follow
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thyrus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tsatomas
Old
(Last edited by tsatomas; 19th February 2013 at 03:37 PM.)
Thanks Meter 363

OK. Test installed. Reboot and report asap
Edit. Looks very good, if I am not wrong you made some changes in keyboard because it looks better now. The only missing I can see is the color of the sound icon in notification bar which is grey. Also the quick settings panel has not any color on activate button (just for info).
Thank you