Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,698 Members 49,559 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What in your opinion is the best camera replacement app?

Tip us?

jcnbama
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 153
Default What in your opinion is the best camera replacement app?

With this phone having a very lacking camera app what do you guys use for your photos? I've tried so many different ones and cannot seem to find one I'm truly happy with. Came close with "Better Camera App" but there are some bugs and a weird yellow tint on some pics. Almost had it with "Focal" but feel like I wasted money on the donate version as development on that app is almost non existent. Tried camera zoom but just didn't like it. I'm looking for burst, different scenery, various quick settings at fingertips, quick shutter, etc. Things the stock camera just doesn't have. Any thoughts?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
If I share something helpful with you along the way, then hit the THANKS button. I am not a developer so that's all I got.

For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

Xr01d_GT
Old
Thanks Meter 103
CameraFX
Camera 360
Phone: Google Nexus 4 16GB
ROM: N5X 8.2
KERNEL: HellsDoctor+T.A.R.D.I.S MOD
------------------------------------------------------------
Tablet: Lenovo Yoga 8
ROM: Stock 4.4.2 KitKat

dadaz007
Old
Thanks Meter 57
A better camera is really great.

Elvis Christian
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Im very impressed with Camera FV-5, the best option if you like some control above the preocess o take the shot, is very fast and intuitive if you know what are you doing

leather.face
Old
Thanks Meter 522

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcnbama View Post
With this phone having a very lacking camera app what do you guys use for your photos? I've tried so many different ones and cannot seem to find one I'm truly happy with. Came close with "Better Camera App" but there are some bugs and a weird yellow tint on some pics. Almost had it with "Focal" but feel like I wasted money on the donate version as development on that app is almost non existent. Tried camera zoom but just didn't like it. I'm looking for burst, different scenery, various quick settings at fingertips, quick shutter, etc. Things the stock camera just doesn't have. Any thoughts?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Hi ... Thank you for your interest but for your question ... This is the wrong section, sorry ... Please let it move to the Nexus 4 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting section ... Thanks in advance and I wish a nice day today!

Regards leather.face
The Following User Says Thank You to leather.face For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]