Tested and working:
Sony Xperia Z
Not working on:
- Trigger now auto hides (become transparent) in full screen apps like YouTube, video and games. You can still show Quick NavBar with swipe in full screen.
- Added built in themes: NEXUS, NEXUS2, GALAXY, XPERIA, RAZR, HONEYCOMB
- Custom... theme - user can select custom images for buttons.
- Trigger now is hidden automatically in videos and other full screen apps. It still works with swipe up.
- Fixed: Google Now button sometimes stays on screen.
- Theming. Select any PNG for buttons: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1413582
- Shortcut to show Quick NavBar. If you like Quick NavBar, now you can disable trigger and use GMD Gesture Control to show it.
- Short Google Now button delay.
- Button spacing slider
- Trigger color picker and transparency slider.
- Support for devices without soft buttons - Galaxy Note's and similar phones.
- Changed auto hide delay slider to milliseconds.
- Added theming. Select any PNG for buttons. You can find soft keys collection here, but any other transparent PNG will work too.
- Added shortcut to show Quick NavBar. This is mainly for integration with Gesture Control. If you like Quick NavBar, now you can disable trigger and show it with any custom gesture.
- Reduced Google Now delay. If you had problems before, let me know if this version improves the delay.
- Added button spacing slider
- Added 0.5s delay for Google Now button
- Added trigger color picker and transparency slider. Also decoupled trigger sensitivity slider from trigger visible height. Visible height will be always the same now.
- Added support for devices without soft buttons - go figure
, some users asked option to use Quick NavBar on Note's and similar phones.
- Changed auto hide delay slider to milliseconds for finer adjustment.
- other small bug fixes.
- Added Google Now button when Home is hovered. Added animation.
- Added option to hide QuickNav bar when empty space on bar is pressed.
- Added option to keep/hide QuickNav bar when pressed anywhere else on scren.
- Added option to delay bar hide after pressing soft button. Pressing new button resets delay.
- Added Google to Home button.
- Added Quick NavBar transparency slider.
- Uploaded new version to Play Store.
- Added Paranoid Android support
- Added Extended Mode (full screen) button to Quick NavBar in Paranoid Android.
- Added IAP key purchase.
- Published in Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.hidesoftkeys
- New icon
- Added auto start on boot option
- Added launcher shortcuts: show, hide, toggle soft keys
- Added Trigger position, width and size options.
- Added Quick NavBar size option.
- Added option to auto hide NavBar when selected buttons are clicked.
- Fixed: FC in some cases.
- Added 'Spoof soft keys' option.
- Added notification option with soft keys toggle.
- Added UI mode detection.
- Fixed: status bar replacement stop working.
- Adjusted buttons size.
- Added ability to swipe on buttons after showing autohide bar without releasing screen.
- Fixed buttons layout.