- Application built and released
- CMFileManager included in app
- CM Messenger
- CM Torch
- CM DSP Manager
- Added settings menu
- Added changelog
- Upgraded icon
- Improved Root access algorithm
- Moved methods to UI Threads (increase speed)
- Confirmed working on Nexus 4 on any AOSP-based 4.2.x or 4.3 ROM
- Optimised replace code for extension
- Added Apollo apk functionality
- Added scrolling support for settings dialogs
- Tweaked app layout in order to support smaller devices
- Added "Clear SD" option to delete buffer files used in transfer
- General bug fixes
- Fixed issue with CM Messaging crashing when pressed
- Fixed issue with crashing if root access isn't granted.
- Fixed issue with app not detecting installed if original exists (now pushed two version, one backup, one original)
- Added CM Calculator apk functionality (replaces old calculator)
- Testing the application
- > DSPManager confirmed working, enable in Settings > Sound after install and reboot.
- > CMFileManager confirmed working
- > CM Messaging confirmed working
- > CM Torch confirmed working
- > CM Apollo music player confirmed working
- > CM Calculator confirmed working
- Recoded entire app (Behind the scenes stuff)
- Improved logic behind if app is installed
- Added multiple installer feature in settings (not working currently)
- Added ability to delete just backups
- Added ability to restore original backup if app isnt installed
- Added Focal app support!
- Improved logo
- Fixed issue with updating on list
- Improved expandability logic
- Speed enhancements
- Introduced networking!
- > App will now download apk from server space, then push to system
- > Dynamically updatable, no need for client-app update if cyanogenmod app is updated
- Error with streaming images available to the app - bug is reported and being looked into.
- Removed Focal support (error with server-side apk upload)
- Speed enchancements
- Redesigned UI (trying to keep up with Android UI Guidelines)
- Removed Image View
- Increased title size
- Removed the multi-select option from the menu
- Cleaned up toast notifiers for the individual processes
- Cleaned up and commented code
- Modified Greeting text
- Modified the project setup, cleaned up strings file for possible language translations
- Added version code in "about" selection
- Changed handler code for root access - Will restrict options entirely if root isn't granted (or crash device)
- Fixed issue with crashing if root access isn't granted
- Removed refresh button when root access isn't granted
- Optimised startup code
- Added installation progress bar\n
- Synced download messages\n
- Added more useful error messages\n
- Fixed issue with Server (shouldn't happen again)
- Removed GenieWidget (News and Weather Widget) due to some incompatability
- Migrated to new server (plus backup installed) to avoid issues experiences
- Migrated server to dropbox (and using their downloading system)
- Downloads take a little longer to start, but should be FAR more reliable!
- Added GenieWidget back in (open for suggestions again, due to dropbox file limit being increased
- Not compatible with ART!
- Bug fix (I overlooked! Sorry!)
- Bug fixes (With the execution of installing)
- DSP Manager Modification!
> Now there's an option, DSP Manager Libs. This will install the lib to make DSP manager work!
- Major UI over-haul (including some custom theming and finally image support!)
- More intelligent installation process
- Non-root support!
- Miscellaneous info
- Minor bug fixes + greater device compatibility
- Some graphical glitches solved