Post Reply

[Theme] [CM10.1] Bluemint Theme Chooser v3 / Yellow / Red version

25th January 2013, 06:03 AM   |  #11  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 937
 
2,979 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Re: [Theme] [CM10.1] Bluemint Theme Chooser V.1 - XHDPI / HDPI / MDPI
Alignment in Groupme app seems off. Look at the ON buttons.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1359093791866.jpg
Views:	1236
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	1674515  
25th January 2013, 06:19 AM   |  #12  
vicino's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 6,143
 
10
2,443 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryder5

Alignment in Groupme app seems off. Look at the ON buttons.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

I'm sure it's from program coding not from my toggle, i tested switch toggle in every possible program and it's work just great. Don't forget it's .9 patch png so it's should resize differently from program to another but in the screenshot you attached it's didn't.


The Following User Says Thank You to vicino For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2013, 09:53 AM   |  #13  
Member
Flag Altorreal
Thanks Meter: 3
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
More
Re: [Theme] [CM10.1] Bluemint Theme Chooser V.1 - XHDPI / HDPI / MDPI
Hi friend...
I love so much this theme..

Congratulations!!!!
Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 usando Tapatalk 2
25th January 2013, 10:09 AM   |  #14  
kennyp987's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag nyc
Thanks Meter: 50
 
823 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2007
More
So sick! Loving it!
25th January 2013, 12:48 PM   |  #15  
Benxter's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Karlsruhe
Thanks Meter: 38
 
174 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Awesome work as usual, but here are my few cents:

- referring to Screenshot_2013-01-25-13-29-11.png : I wish the glow would be more intense, it's hard to see.
- referring to Screenshot_2013-01-25-13-28-33.png : The battery icon looks "stretched" or blurred somehow. I guess the font of the percentage is too big.
- referring to Screenshot_2013-01-25-13-28-19.jpg : as you can see the circle for the slider is not centered vertically (shown in red square). also the end between the bar and the circle looks wrong somehow (shown in green square). I'd love to see the center of the circle glow somehow (shown in orange square)

will buy the donated version in a second!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-01-25-13-29-11.png
Views:	876
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	1675156   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-01-25-13-28-33.png
Views:	870
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	1675157   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-01-25-13-28-19.jpg
Views:	865
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	1675179  
25th January 2013, 01:05 PM   |  #16  
vicino's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 6,143
 
10
2,443 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyp987

So sick! Loving it!

Thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benxter

Awesome work as usual, but here are my few cents:

- referring to Screenshot_2013-01-25-13-29-11.png : I wish the glow would be more intense, it's hard to see.
- referring to Screenshot_2013-01-25-13-28-33.png : The battery icon looks "stretched" or blurred somehow. I guess the font of the percentage is too big.
- referring to Screenshot_2013-01-25-13-28-19.jpg : as you can see the circle for the slider is not centered vertically (shown in red square). also the end between the bar and the circle looks wrong somehow (shown in green square). I'd love to see the center of the circle glow somehow (shown in orange square)

will buy the donated version in a second!

Thanks bro,

Well, i can't add more glow because more glow will request a bigger switch thumb and you have no idea how hard it was to add the ON signal to the right side of the switcher lol
Battery can be rebuild in 10 min so it's no problem to change it in the next build, and about scrubber control you are right it's need a little adjustment
The Following User Says Thank You to vicino For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th January 2013, 01:31 PM   |  #17  
Benxter's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Karlsruhe
Thanks Meter: 38
 
174 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicino

Thanks man

Thanks bro,

Well, i can't add more glow because more glow will request a bigger switch thumb and you have no idea how hard it was to add the ON signal to the right side of the switcher lol
Battery can be rebuild in 10 min so it's no problem to change it in the next build, and about scrubber control you are right it's need a little adjustment

Thanks a million! I didn't mean to add more glow, I meant the existing glow should be more intense or brighter
25th January 2013, 02:13 PM   |  #18  
i860's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 218
 
492 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Just install and looks very nice. I will keep this on my n4. Thank you!
25th January 2013, 06:09 PM   |  #19  
laba86's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
208 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Hey this theme looks great on your pictures. I really want to try this but I never used any theme before.

Does this theme only work with CM10.1? I have the latest Xylon ROM installed, which should be very similar to CM.
This theme is a .apk file right? So I just have to download it and run it for installation?

Can I then choose it in my settings --> themes?

thanks in advance


EDIT: I just tried it right now and installed the theme and choose in settings --> themes. It gave a warning that not everything fits for my screen or something like that but I installed it anyway
And now is my Play Store App gone?! How is that possible. It isn't in the app drawer anymore.
Last edited by laba86; 25th January 2013 at 06:41 PM.
25th January 2013, 06:28 PM   |  #20  
vicino's Avatar
OP Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 6,143
 
10
2,443 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by laba86

Hey this theme looks great on your pictures. I really want to try this but I never used any theme before.

Does this theme only work with CM10.1? I have the latest Xylon ROM installed, which should be very similar to CM.
This theme is a .apk file right? So I just have to download it and run it for installation?

Can I then choose it in my settings --> themes?

thanks in advance

Yes, should work with any ROM that support theme chooser

The Following User Says Thank You to vicino For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Nexus 4 Themes and Apps by ThreadRank