5,593,876 Members 47,005 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME] N4 ParanoidAndroid 3.0 1% Battery Theme (No Flashing Needed)

Tip us?

medo159
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Default Re: [THEME] N4 ParanoidAndroid 3.0 1% Battery Theme (No Flashing Needed)

Great work, saved me the hassle of flashing. It works perfect on the latest build 14-FEB, I use the stock battery with numbers but I think the numbers are a bit larger than usual.

Not being picky but that's just what I thought

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to medo159 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tazer808
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by muhamet View Post
Didn't work for me 4.2.2 14 Feb buld PA

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
really? still working fine here for me. I love the charging animation of the circle version
Current
-Device: Google (LG) Nexus 4
BootLoader: MAKOZ10o
Baseband: M9615A-CEFWMAZM-2.0.1700.48

Display: lcd_maker_id=primary,
Production Date and Place Identification: 301K
Hardware Revision: 11

-Rom: PARANOIDANDROID 3.15 (Mar26) + franco.Kernel r111
::: CHECK THE FAQs for PA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1969377 :::

-Launcher: ADW Launcher

Past
-Device: myTouch 4G Slide
-Device: AT&T FUZE (RIP)

02ranger
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 473
Default Re: [THEME] N4 ParanoidAndroid 3.0 1% Battery Theme (No Flashing Needed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhamet View Post
Didn't work for me 4.2.2 14 Feb buld PA

Somebody else mentioned an issue where it wasn't working, but clearing dalvik cache fixed it. Not sure why that's happening, but its apparently only on the N4. Nobody in the gnex has reported problems. I also don't think we have 4.2.2 yet, but my work schedule has been preventing me from keeping up really well. If you want to try clearing dalvik, let me know if it works.

Also, which one did you try?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazer808 View Post
really? still working fine here for me. I love the charging animation of the circle version
Are you on 4.2.2 also? I'm sure you probably are since you replied to the above post, but I want to be sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by medo159 View Post
Great work, saved me the hassle of flashing. It works perfect on the latest build 14-FEB, I use the stock battery with numbers but I think the numbers are a bit larger than usual.

Not being picky but that's just what I thought

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

I actually think they're a little big, too. My next priority is trying to get the icons to work with per-app coloring, but if the battery % still isn't built into PA by then I'll see if I can work on that size. Won't be hard, just time consuming. I know I saw a battery icon contest on the PA site, so I think it won't be much longer until they add it.
The Following User Says Thank You to 02ranger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

muhamet
Old
Thanks Meter 102

Lool worked now thx.My bad I didn't changed t system theme

The Following User Says Thank You to muhamet For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tazer808
Old
(Last edited by tazer808; 15th February 2013 at 02:36 PM.)
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02ranger View Post
Are you on 4.2.2 also? I'm sure you probably are since you replied to the above post, but I want to be sure.
Yup,.. at the time i was on the Feb 14 build. I'm now on the Feb 15 build, (as in my sig, but since i know you can't see sigs in tapatalk/xda app....)
Circle version still working like a champ!

-Rom: PARANOIDANDROID 3.0 (Feb15) | 4.2.2 JDQ39 GCC 4.7 O3 Krait + franco.Kernel r80

-Theme: [THEME] N4 ParanoidAndroid 3.0 1% Battery Theme
Current
-Device: Google (LG) Nexus 4

Display: lcd_maker_id=primary,
Production Date and Place Identification: 301K
Hardware Revision: 11

-Rom: PARANOIDANDROID 3.15 (Mar26) + franco.Kernel r111
::: CHECK THE FAQs for PA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1969377 :::

Past
-Device: myTouch 4G Slide
-Device: AT&T FUZE (RIP)
The Following User Says Thank You to tazer808 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

02ranger
Old
(Last edited by 02ranger; 16th February 2013 at 01:20 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 473
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazer808 View Post
Yup,.. at the time i was on the Feb 14 build. I'm now on the Feb 15 build, (as in my sig, but since i know you can't see sigs in tapatalk/xda app....)
Circle version still working like a champ!

-Rom: PARANOIDANDROID 3.0 (Feb15) | 4.2.2 JDQ39 GCC 4.7 O3 Krait + franco.Kernel r80

-Theme: [THEME] N4 ParanoidAndroid 3.0 1% Battery Theme
OK, I'm glad it's working with 4.2.2. I think most of the problems so far have been fixable, and to be honest, this is a really simple theme so there shouldn't be any reason it won't work with any version of 4.2 PA, maybe any 4.2.x ROM period. And I was on Tapatalk so I didn't see the sig, but I thought a while after my post that maybe your info was in the sig. I kinda wish Tapatalk would add the forum signatures in, instead of separate signatures........ Oh well, seems like they're more interested in sticking ads in........

I don't think I'll be able to fix the per app color issue on the stock icons, but the thin batteries I think are fixable. I think the pa colors work by changing any part of the icon that currently has a color value to the new color. That means the white percentages, blue filled in part of the battery and grey non-filled part of the battery all get changed to the same color. I really don't know any way to make the battery percents visible while keeping the battery behind it. I'm pretty sure any theme that doesn't have colors "stacked" on top of each other should be good. I'm still working on fixing the thin batteries, though........

Edit: I don't if that's right on the per app colors, either. I just realized the signal and wifi icons still color correctly. I'll keep working on it........

Lastly, I added this to the thread in the GNex forums and didn't get a lot of response (only 7 downloads), but I'll try it here and see if you guys like it. It is a combo theme that, when on stock or phablet UI's, will show the full circle battery, but on any tablet UI shows the CM thin (blue) battery. I did that because the circle battery can be difficult to read on tablet UI, but looks really good in stock. I may need to do something different with phablet too, but I want to see if anybody uses this first. I honestly won't use it myself, because how often does anybody really change UI modes? But it was easy to make, so I thought I'd try it to see if it works, and then share it. Let me know if any of you like it or want one with different icon sets!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-13-06-55-56.jpg
Views:	860
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	1733023   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-13-06-56-43.jpg
Views:	863
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	1733024  
Attached Files
File Type: apk pabattery-combo.apk - [Click for QR Code] (844.5 KB, 31 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 02ranger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ronedogg
Old
(Last edited by ronedogg; 17th February 2013 at 03:51 AM.) Reason: adding question
Thanks Meter 44
Hey thanks for these apk files. I own a nexus 7 tab and these Apks work for me. I'm using pa 3.0.

You should post them over there in the forums I'm sure people would appriceate it.

Also can u do this one?
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/8...g3nbattery.png
The Following User Says Thank You to ronedogg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

02ranger
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 473

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronedogg View Post
Hey thanks for these apk files. I own a nexus 7 tab and these Apks work for me. I'm using pa 3.0.

You should post them over there in the forums I'm sure people would appriceate it.

Also can u do this one?
I'm glad you like it! I've thought about posting them there too, but just haven't tested it yet. I use CM10.1 on my Nexus 7. I'll put them up there tomorrow. I'll also put that theme up you asked for. Shouldn't take me long to make. I'm pretty sure that battery is in the pack of icons I have, but if not I'll find it in 1% levels. I know I've seen theme recently.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 02ranger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

02ranger
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 473
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronedogg View Post

Also can u do this one?
The theme you were asking about is in the OP now. Let me know if that's not what you had in mind. Looks the same to me, but you might be looking at something I don't see.....
The Following User Says Thank You to 02ranger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ronedogg
Old
(Last edited by ronedogg; 17th February 2013 at 07:45 PM.)
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02ranger View Post
The theme you were asking about is in the OP now. Let me know if that's not what you had in mind. Looks the same to me, but you might be looking at something I don't see.....
Thanks man, just installed on my n7 and the new apk works just fine.

I use to run the theme uberjelly just for the battery circle lol. Now i can use stock theme with your battery circle!

Cheers

Edit. It is in 1% incraments. Just watched battery go from 65-64-63-62!

The Following User Says Thank You to ronedogg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
battery, battery percent, nexus 4, paranoid android