Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,490 Members 50,988 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME] N4 ParanoidAndroid 3.0 1% Battery Theme (No Flashing Needed)

Tip us?

02ranger
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronedogg View Post
Thanks man, just installed on my n7 and the new apk works just fine.

I use to run the theme uberjelly just for the battery circle lol. Now i can use stock theme with your battery circle!

Cheers

Edit. It is in 1% incraments. Just watched battery go from 65-64-63-62!
I'm glad you're happy with it! I think I'm going to flash PA 3.0 on my nexus 7 now so I can test all my icons, then post it up at the Nexus 7 forum. I believe you 100% that it works, I just should test it if I can before posting it, since I actually do own a nexus 7..........

Thanks!!

02ranger
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 472
I've got a new theme up in the OP, this one is a percents theme in Roboto font, so it better matches android than the other text theme I had. It does not have a charging animation. I have the text change to green when it's charging instead. These icons had to be a little wider to fit the numbers and % sign, so it changes the spacing a little, but I think it looks better than not having the percent sign.

catastrop
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for the theme, PA's developer didn't have enough time to add the battery percantage mode yet, the only missing part for me.

Lexus fan
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Can you do off center please?
Device: Nexus 4 | ROM: Purity | Kernel: Hells-Core | Bootloader: makoz30d | Recovery: CWM Touch | Radio: .98

ronedogg
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Default Re: [THEME] N4 ParanoidAndroid 3.0 1% Battery Theme (No Flashing Needed)

Update. Works on my ace s5830 not even running pa. I'm running 4.2.1 alpha 6 lol. With hdpi patch.

Looks like your APKs work everywhere.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

02ranger
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 472
Default Re: [THEME] N4 ParanoidAndroid 3.0 1% Battery Theme (No Flashing Needed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by catastrop View Post
Thanks for the theme, PA's developer didn't have enough time to add the battery percantage mode yet, the only missing part for me.
Yep, this is really the only thing that has kept me from using PA full time. That's why I decided to make the themes in the first place. I'm really happy that so many people are getting use out of them!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexus fan View Post
Can you do off center please?

Do you mean the off-center one from the icon pack? If so, I can do that. No problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronedogg View Post
Update. Works on my ace s5830 not even running pa. I'm running 4.2.1 alpha 6 lol. With hdpi patch.

Looks like your APKs work everywhere.

Awesome! I haven't made it around to testing on other ROMs yet, but wanted to. Glad to see its working! I was going to post them in the Nexus 7 forum, but the icons seem a little small on my N7. I wanted to try and fix that first.

Lexus fan
Old
Thanks Meter 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02ranger View Post
Do you mean the off-center one from the icon pack? If so, I can do that. No problem.
Yeah I mean something like this (attachment). You can get the images from the Battery percentage mod tool thread.
Can't thank you enough dude

Sent from my GT-S5660 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361211996556.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	1741036  
Device: Nexus 4 | ROM: Purity | Kernel: Hells-Core | Bootloader: makoz30d | Recovery: CWM Touch | Radio: .98

02ranger
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexus fan View Post
Yeah I mean something like this (attachment). You can get the images from the Battery percentage mod tool thread.
Can't thank you enough dude

I just added an off-center theme to the OP. Let me know if that's what you're looking for.
The Following User Says Thank You to 02ranger For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lexus fan
Old
Thanks Meter 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02ranger View Post
I just added an off-center theme to the OP. Let me know if that's what you're looking for.
Just perfect

ronedogg
Old
Thanks Meter 53

Lol, u should see the size of the batt icon on uberjelly. At 160 DPI its not even readable.
I'm quite happy with the size on my n7. Bigger would be cool too.

Tags
battery, battery percent, nexus 4, paranoid android