Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,463 Members 50,819 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Viper4Android

Tip us?
 
TheKnux
Old
#1  
TheKnux's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 164
Posts: 1,046
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Tallmadge

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Viper4Android

Does anyone know if Viper will work on CM/AOSP roms? Just wondering if anyone has tested at all.
 
DJBhardwaj
Old
#2  
DJBhardwaj's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1814
Posts: 3,094
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Delhi

 
DONATE TO ME
Works fine with both.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Nexus 4 - ThinkingBridge ROM (Latest build) // Nexus S - ThinkingBridge ROM (Latest build) // HTC Desire Z - AOSP 4.2.2 // LG Optimus One - CyanogenMod 10
Nexus 4 Guide // Nexus S Guide
Follow me on Twitter!

( ( Join The Nexus 4 Geeks Community on G+ ) )


Kindly Obey The Forum Rules
Are you a Recognized Contributor? Please read this
 

 
wulsic
Old
#3  
wulsic's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 641
Posts: 807
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Nijmegen
Try it yourself i used it on 3 different phones stock and cm and now also on the nexus 4 it works just fine. Try it yourself.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Devices History
Htc Elf-Htc Google Nexus One-LG Optimus 2X-Samsung Galaxy S2-LG Nexus4

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
"The greatest ideas are the simplest." – William Golding
"Simplicity is the art of maximizing the amount of work not done." - Agile Manifesto
"Simplicity is the way a human/developer should think to easily solve problems." - Wulsic

My Work So far
 
TheKnux
Old
#4  
TheKnux's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 164
Posts: 1,046
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Tallmadge

 
DONATE TO ME
New to the N4 (switched from the Z1) sorry about the stupid question.
 
Mashed_Potatoes
Old
#5  
Mashed_Potatoes's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 89
Posts: 447
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Novi Sad
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnux View Post
New to the N4 (switched from the Z1) sorry about the stupid question.
Z1 to N4? Lol man, why not N5? Z1 is a good phone
Phone: [White] LG Nexus 4 16GB
 
TheKnux
Old
#6  
TheKnux's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 164
Posts: 1,046
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Tallmadge

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashed_Potatoes View Post
Z1 to N4? Lol man, why not N5? Z1 is a good phone
Dropped my Z1 from less than a foot off the ground and cracked the digitizer to where the whole screen was unresponsive. I didn't wanna go through the hassle or money to ship it to Sony to replace it (to keep it waterproof) so I traded for a Nexus 4 (with a borked battery), then my girlfriend traded her 5S for the N5.

I'm happy with the N4, yeah I miss that Snapdragon 800, but there wasn't jack going on developmentally with that phone compared to the N4.

Hell, I'm running Nexus 5 Experience, multi booted with Firefox OS and Ubuntu, and I'm thinking about also slapping MIUI on here just for the hell of it. Can't do that with the Z1.

I'll eventually upgrade to the N5 if my girlfriend gets the iPhone 6 or whatever.
The Following User Says Thank You to TheKnux For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dantezinn
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 117
Posts: 244
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: NIterói, Rio de Janeiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnux View Post
Dropped my Z1 from less than a foot off the ground and cracked the digitizer to where the whole screen was unresponsive. I didn't wanna go through the hassle or money to ship it to Sony to replace it (to keep it waterproof) so I traded for a Nexus 4 (with a borked battery), then my girlfriend traded her 5S for the N5.

I'm happy with the N4, yeah I miss that Snapdragon 800, but there wasn't jack going on developmentally with that phone compared to the N4.

Hell, I'm running Nexus 5 Experience, multi booted with Firefox OS and Ubuntu, and I'm thinking about also slapping MIUI on here just for the hell of it. Can't do that with the Z1.

I'll eventually upgrade to the N5 if my girlfriend gets the iPhone 6 or whatever.
You're on the right side, son.
Android FTW.
Nexus 4
Purity
HellsCore Kernel
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dantezinn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
TheKnux
Old
#8  
TheKnux's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 164
Posts: 1,046
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Tallmadge

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantezinn View Post
You're on the right side, son.
Android FTW.
On the right side with Android or Nexus? Lol
 
dantezinn
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 117
Posts: 244
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: NIterói, Rio de Janeiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnux View Post
On the right side with Android or Nexus? Lol
Android!
Nexus is just a bonus, a really great bonus.
Nexus 4
Purity
HellsCore Kernel
 
TheKnux
Old
#10  
TheKnux's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 164
Posts: 1,046
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Tallmadge

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantezinn View Post
Android!
Nexus is just a bonus, a really great bonus.
No doubt. After I broke my Z1, I was phoneless for about 2 months. My girlfriend had an iPhone 5 that she kept wanting me to use and I kept telling her no. Android is in my blood, always has been. I mean hell, why else would I have an android tattoo? Lol

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes