FORUMS

T-Mobile Steps Up The War Against Verizon

T-Mobile has today launched a new attack on Verizon under the tagline of “Never Settle … more

Multi DPI Apps for Galaxy Note 4

Samsung stock apps do not scale to non-stock DPIs, which can prove annoying to those that want to … more

Google #StepInsideAdWords Event Livestream

Ahead of the annual I/O conference scheduled to take place later this month, the Google … more

How Much Do You Pay for Your Wireless Bill?

With so many different carriers and options to choose from, it can sometimes be quite a task … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Vire launcher.. Awesome!

18th February 2013, 03:19 AM |#1  
capcanuck's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 452
 
More
I stumbled across this cruising in the forums.. Super fast launcher, and if you like really nice home screen animations this is for you.. Definitely worth checking out.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....vire.launcher

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to capcanuck For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
18th February 2013, 03:37 AM |#2  
mfknboss's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Green Bay,WI
Thanks Meter: 252
 
More
Re: Vire launcher.. Awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by capcanuck

I stumbled across this cruising in the forums.. Super fast launcher, and if you like really nice home screen animations this is for you.. Definitely worth checking out.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....vire.launcher

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Ill giver a try

Sent from my Nexus G
18th February 2013, 04:24 AM |#3  
AdamUpNorth's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 99
 
More
Re: Vire launcher.. Awesome!
Wow. Not a lot of options to customize yet but damn it's pretty.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium
18th February 2013, 04:35 AM |#4  
capcanuck's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 452
 
More
Re: Vire launcher.. Awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamUpNorth

Wow. Not a lot of options to customize yet but damn it's pretty.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

For sure.. Did you notice the notification shade under the clock? Its like a hidden customizable app drawer.. Pretty sweet

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
18th February 2013, 04:30 PM |#5  
Richieboy67's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag CT
Thanks Meter: 353
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: Vire launcher.. Awesome!
That is a pretty cool launcher! I can't believe it is actually free without being ad supported! Hats off to the Dev of this!! I how you guys will also leave him a positive review at the play store.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
18th February 2013, 04:59 PM |#6  
grubbster's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 171
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richieboy67

That is a pretty cool launcher! I can't believe it is actually free without being ad supported! Hats off to the Dev of this!! I how you guys will also leave him a positive review at the play store.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Looks like it may not be free for long. Probably once it gets out of beta testing the ads and pricing will follow. Can't blame him for that. Still pretty cool though.
18th February 2013, 05:34 PM |#7  
6jaipur6's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Targu Jiu
Thanks Meter: 241
 
More
Re: Vire launcher.. Awesome!
Nice but too simple for now. Good job to developers.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
19th February 2013, 06:17 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Pebble theme with Crystal switch style => awesome I just love the reflection thing on the digital clock widget.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes