Overall love

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
Yes, yes, it's possible to love a phone. Heck, you sleep next to it, don't you? Rate this thread to indicate your love for the LG Nexus 5X, all things considered. A higher rating indicates that the LG Nexus 5X is an incredible phone that you enjoy tremendously. You love it. :eek:

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

arbaz1277

Nov 15, 2015
Nexus 5X Review!!!

for any video visit my youtube channel Best Tech[/QRCODE][/YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

anandsamuel

Aug 8, 2010
Its a nice phone, but I wouldn't say its any better than my beloved nexus 5 except for a slightly better camera and new fingerprint scanner. I find the speed to be the same as my nexus 5 as well. A little bit more RAM would've been nice.

mario24601

Oct 1, 2008
Well ive had the N 5X only a few days, I dont think this is the one for me. It just too big and slippery, perfect if you dont mind it. The finger scanner, camera, os, all are great it just the actual use that it not comfortable to me. Guess this is so since I am coming from a 2013 Moto X which seems like perfect overall size for me. I was really hoping the 5X would fit the bill. Nothing else on the market right now that fits the same size specs as the 2013 X , hopefully someone will bring a smaller phone to the market. Time for RMA from google :(

dpj52190

Jan 7, 2013
Not a big upgrade from nexus 5

the good: camera does shine way better than nexus 5 . Screen is also more accurate in nexus 5x. besides that there's nothing that impressing to talk about..

the bad: Loud Speaker has poor sound quality compared to nexus 5. Cant take screenshot of screen cause of volume and power buttons on same side. headphone jack is too stiff for any plugs. and finally USB type C chaos (poor quality cables/adapters on market)

illcat2000

May 30, 2010
Tampa, Fl
I'm coming from a Nexus 5 and 6 and previously had an iPhone 6 plus so I have had various experiences to compare this one to. The size is perfect I found myself wondering where to put my Nexus 6 since it was so huge. Battery life on the 5x on terms of sot is much better then i got on my n6. I would also like to note that the way I use my devices I never game on them or anything so I get no stutters nor do I notice I have 2 gigs of ram. My n6 had 3 and they both perform equally as well.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

rochrunner

Jan 13, 2012
Google Pixel 6a
Really like the fingerprint scanner. So easy now to pick up the phone and go right to the screen without having to press the button, swipe the lock screen, and enter my lock pattern. Smart Lock did make it easier on the N5, but still much more convenient on the N5x.

jim_bocho

Oct 16, 2012
Performance is definitely too inconsistent, especially compared to other, less powerful devices I own.

xVaughan

Dec 31, 2015
Toronto, ON
Phone is great. Performance can be iffy at times but mostly good. Amazing camera, amazing value. I upgraded from a Samsung Note 2 and it is miles above it. Stock android makes for one of the best experiences ever compared to TouchWiz.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes, yes, it's possible to love a phone. Heck, you sleep next to it, don't you? Rate this thread to indicate your love for the LG Nexus 5X, all things considered. A higher rating indicates that the LG Nexus 5X is an incredible phone that you enjoy tremendously. You love it. :eek:

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
    this thread was meant for showing love for the nexus 5x! everything about it is way better than the nexus 5... for a steal! you neggy nancy's are out of your minds! the camera takes beautiful pictures. the fingerprint scanner is mind boggling (why isn't that thing draining the sh** out of the battery??). it charges to full in about 40-45 minutes and lasts all day. yes it lags while charging, but ill take that tradeoff for its quick charge ability any day. the screen size is perfect. people say it feels "CHEAP" in the hand, I say its lighter than hell! I could go all day... (usb-c, snapdragon 808, better colors... etc). I whole heartedly disagree with the negativity surrounding the 5x and believe google gave us a great phone
    @LoneWanderer_97: I wish no bootloop for nobody :) of course, but it's not pure coincidence: avoid high temperatures, from outside and by kernel-activity.
    Phone is great. Performance can be iffy at times but mostly good. Amazing camera, amazing value. I upgraded from a Samsung Note 2 and it is miles above it. Stock android makes for one of the best experiences ever compared to TouchWiz.
    It's a decent phone with a high price-to-performance ratio. Itb runs pretty smoothly even with the 2GB RAM.