Google Nexus 6 - What do you think?

OP CoolDevelopment

Today, 03:26 AM   |  #3421  
Thanks Meter: 68

649 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coronado is dead

I wonder how family plans play into all of this. I have an upgrade on my line (one of four), but could go individual like if it was cheaper.

Sent from my XT907 using XDA Free mobile app

Well on the new plans Verizon and att give family plans discounts on data and additional phones added. For example you stay on contract and pay the same amount and if you add another phone they up your data cap or they may just up your data if all of them are smart phones.

Going individual yourself you would just go with the $50 single plan for pay as you go or whatever else it costs if you want more than 2gb.

Your 3 other phones would still be in a family plan so they could still keep their family share data and that would just remove you as one of the additional devices charged for on the plan. But I would check because these new plans are confusing.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
Today, 03:31 AM   |  #3422  
Thanks Meter: 116

705 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by selayan

Well on the new plans Verizon and att give family plans discounts on data and additional phones added. For example you stay on contract and pay the same amount and if you add another phone they up your data cap or they may just up your data if all of them are smart phones.

Going individual yourself you would just go with the $50 single plan for pay as you go or whatever else it costs if you want more than 2gb.

Your 3 other phones would still be in a family plan so they could still keep their family share data and that would just remove you as one of the additional devices charged for on the plan. But I would check because these new plans are confusing.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Yeah, looks like it would be cheaper to just stay in the family plan if I still want 2GB of data. Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread