Google Nexus 6 - What do you think?

OP CoolDevelopment

14th December 2014, 06:15 PM   |  #3641  
Thanks Meter: 73

239 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenis1234

pink purple is only on adaptive brightness at the lowest setting, in the dark lol, which depending on who you are, you either consider it a defect or a feature. this app let's you know where I stand, (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...urbandroid.lux)

either way, there is no discoloration when you take off adaptive display

So it is! I hadn't even turned off adaptive brightness since i got the phone... Thanks for the link to the app as well. Downloaded to try out soon. Are you using it to further darken your display or to prolong the amoled display life? I'm thinking of practical uses that I could use it for.
14th December 2014, 07:06 PM   |  #3642  
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 29

230 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumpDdumpD

So it is! I hadn't even turned off adaptive brightness since i got the phone... Thanks for the link to the app as well. Downloaded to try out soon. Are you using it to further darken your display or to prolong the amoled display life? I'm thinking of practical uses that I could use it for.

oh no, the app was to show how turning the screen reddish is a good thing. especially if you read all the information the developer put about it.

since the nexus 6 does it automatically with adaptive display then u don't need it. still, you'll find many people who consider it a defect
The Following User Says Thank You to warrenis1234 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th December 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #3643  
Flag Earth
Thanks Meter: 253

1,516 posts
More
The loud rattling vibrator is horrible. Replacing two times.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jtwlbz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th December 2014, 08:49 PM   |  #3644  
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 23

390 posts
More
I've had mine for almost a month now and I'm loving it. I can't understand the people who drive themselves crazy nitpicking every little thing on this or any other device. Enjoy your device and appreciate its amazing capabilities for the fun and productivity it adds to your life.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to toyfreak For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th December 2014, 09:36 PM   |  #3645  
Thanks Meter: 110

213 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyfreak

I've had mine for almost a month now and I'm loving it. I can't understand the people who drive themselves crazy nitpicking every little thing on this or any other device. Enjoy your device and appreciate its amazing capabilities for the fun and productivity it adds to your life.

I could not agree with you more. I came from a OnePlus One and you would of thought it was the worst phone ever made if you went to the forums. I thought it was the best and I've been through a lot of phones. I had no issues at all with it, it was and still is a great phone. Same with the HTC One I had and then the N5, read the forums and you want to not even think about buying them.
The N6 is pretty much everything I expected, the real estate is fantastic, its fast and smooth. Build is what you expect from a premium phone. Camara is better then the last 3 phones I've had, better then good enough for anything from vacation shots to web pics. Sound is good from the 2 speakers, no complaints. Phone is clear and I've not dropped as much as I used to, I have 3 spaces on my drive into work that I used to lose reception, have not since I've had the N6. If I have 1 con, its battery life. I did use a few tools to get a decent battery life, but on the OnePlus I was getting insane battery life out of the start, no need to tweak. I will probably end up putting Cynogenmod on it for all those features.
15th December 2014, 12:07 AM   |  #3646  
TORONTO
Thanks Meter: 143

2,253 posts
More
32gb is way too little for me as I install many apps 😢😂😪😪😪😰😓😩😫😨😱… but then again I only paid 570 Canadian all in for this lol

Via my NeXus™ 6 on Tapatalk⁴
15th December 2014, 01:50 AM   |  #3647  
Thanks Meter: 73

239 posts
More
570 Canadians!!! I don't even know if that many Asians were part of the making of the phone... How much is one's life worth anyhow? I would imagine Canadians are a safe secure investment. Lol, sorry I'm a little tardeded at times.
15th December 2014, 02:16 AM   |  #3648  
Flag owyhee
Thanks Meter: 5

24 posts
More
I've Had mine little over a 2 weeks, within my 1st 2 hours I Unlocked, Rooted and Flashed the Pure Shamu ROM, I LOVE THIS PHONE!!! haven't had a nexus since the Samsung Galaxy Nexus!! The Gnex was the phone that got me into flashing custom Roms, it opened up a whole new world for me!! I could never go back to using a stock unrooted phone!! But anyways I love this new Nexus, I have huge hands so the size fits me PERFECTLY!!! I can honestly say this is one of the best phones I ever had!!!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread