Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,814 Members 51,727 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[L][5.0] Android Lpv Dev for Deb [b5.9 Breadcrumbs and Bunnies]

Tip us?

skiman10
Old
Thanks Meter 58

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sykopompos View Post
New radio proprietary files for L
oh yea I forgot about that.

godutch
Old
Thanks Meter 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiman10 View Post
hmmmm @sykopompos did this maybe get carried over to our build?
I was commenting on the fact why we didn't recieve 444 or l-preview yet but as a long shot you could try with the 4.4.2 (KOT49H) radio image, the last one to work for me
All dutch citizens please sign this petition demanding a referendum to leave the EU: http://www.burgerforumeu.nl/

skiman10
Old
Thanks Meter 58

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by godutch View Post
I was commenting on the fact why we didn't recieve 444 or l-preview yet but as a long shot you could try with the 4.4.2 (KOT49H) radio image, the last one to work for me
Well I forgot that the L preview has new radio stuff in it, so it probably wouldn't work. But I can try it.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to skiman10 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

noriyori
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Anyone have bluetooth issues? I can go for a few minutes then I get some audio hiccups and then it will disconnect and reconnect. The speaker (bose soundlink mini) works great on my phone so I know it's not the speaker. Also tried turning off all other radios in the house to reduce radio friction.

Other than that I love it! Only a few glitches with some apps but that's up to app developers. Like Hulu+ will stream fine to chromecast but won't play on the tablet.

Thanks for this!
Tags
android l