[ROM][Candy5 v1.0.1 Official][ 5.0.2 Lollipop ][ 2.20.15 ]

Search This thread

slowsuki

Dec 28, 2014
netflix not working

L does support netflix, have on other devices with diff roms and it works,this was clean flash,going to try to install diff gapps to se if it fixes prob.

slowsuki1

Mar 9, 2014
well netflix is no go for me,tryed dirty flashing cm roms over this one and vice versa, but netflix will not load for me with this rom,love everything else about it.

jenkins-84

Aug 27, 2012
Lancashire
well netflix is no go for me,tryed dirty flashing cm roms over this one and vice versa, but netflix will not load for me with this rom,love everything else about it.
OK I will see if any other device's have the same issue on Netflix, I'm not a Netflix user so will ask around see can find any info on this issue

Edit
No issues on other devices on candy5 all working fine maybe something your using or app maybe. I can't see it as a issue on one user reporting so far thanks

Last edited:

AnkeshReborn

Jan 6, 2014
Noida
OnePlus 7T
Here's the candy battery stats (dark one) and it have got miscallenous over 15% whereas on same usage and same apps installed aosp bases ROM simple aosp don't have it..
Why this?
9254d0df7d4e998a6968055c513e6fb5.jpg
921792beb91b239731b8b0d0bf9d73b5.jpg

AnkeshReborn

Jan 6, 2014
Noida
OnePlus 7T
There is no kexec hardboot patch in kernel which I would request the ROM developer to add so we can use multi ROM,please :)

Sent from my Titanium S5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AnkeshReborn

Jan 6, 2014
Noida
OnePlus 7T
Re: [ROM] Candy5 Beta v0.9.0 Official | 5.0.2 L | 12.27.14

Is anyone else having a problem using Titanium Backup with this ROM???
Yes I had,
I request the ROM developer to pullout the cm's superuser and replace it with chainfires supersu

I flashed supersu 2.40 in recovery and got the root working as it should and at the same time CM's superuser dissaoeared which I am happy about!

Last edited:

grabekmj333

Jan 14, 2011
Yes I had,
I request the ROM developer to pullout the cm's superuser and replace it with chainfires supersu

I flashed supersu 2.40 in recovery and got the root working as it should and at the same time CM's superuser dissaoeared which I am happy about!

I am not sure if that is the same problem that I am having. I do not have an issue gaining root access with Titanium Backup. My issue is that I cannot restore any apps or data. When I pick a app to restore it will just sit there and say restoring until I reboot the phone or force close Titanium Backup. If that is a root issue let me know and I will try and replace Chainfire with SuperSU to see if that fixes the issue.

AnkeshReborn

Jan 6, 2014
Noida
OnePlus 7T
I am not sure if that is the same problem that I am having. I do not have an issue gaining root access with Titanium Backup. My issue is that I cannot restore any apps or data. When I pick a app to restore it will just sit there and say restoring until I reboot the phone or force close Titanium Backup. If that is a root issue let me know and I will try and replace Chainfire with SuperSU to see if that fixes the issue.
Well,for the thing the root works but on titanium it doesn't
All things work well with the cm's superuser but titanium does not,so flash super su and be rolling then :)

xbayyx

Jan 13, 2011

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yk3rdGaysuHabWz2

This is Candy5. Built straight from CyanogenMod source with commits from a variety of different Sources/ROMS. We wanted to give the users a fun, fully customizable ROM.We aim to add more features as this project progresses.

Check us out on the web @The-Candy-Shop

Will be up shortly. We are still in transition from CK

Disclaimer: We here at The CandyShop are not responsible for any bricks you may obtain. Please follow the thread rules and steps and everything will be gravy. Remember, backing up before flashing is always recommended.

Steps:
    • Download Candy5.zip
    • Download 5.0.+ Gapps (optional)
    • Place Candy5.zip on phones memory or SD card
    • Boot into recovery (either twrp or cwm)
    • Full wipe (Dalvik Cache, Cache, System, Factory Data Reset)
    • Flash Candy5.zip
    • Flash Gapps
    • Flash SuperSu zip (optional)
    • Reboot and Enjoi

be9apenu.jpg

* Rom

* Gapps
    Or use 5.0.0 Gapps of choice

* SuperSU

Please give first boot a good few minutes.

Candy5 is in early stages and will inherit CyanogenMod bugs and issues. But some we have resolved ourselves.
    The base has been tested and passed most users needs for a Daily Driver.

Special thanks to CyanogenMod, SlimRoms,for making their source open.
    Sources:

Fluidity-Kernel
    CyanogenMod
    SlimRoms
    LiquidSmooth

sigpic5020670_8.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    Candy5, ROM for the Nexus 7 (2013)

Contributors
    tr1gg3r84
    ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2014-12-21
    Last Updated 2014-12-21
    New build up now
    New 1.0.1 update out enjoy!
    Just wanted to bump this thread to let you know that it's running great and I expect that's one reason why the thread's not more active. When everything's working right, there's nothing to complain about! Thanks for the builds!
    Thanks yeah I agree, but be nice to see a bit of chitchat lol I will be updating thread soon also I'll be supporting dark candy again I noticed some of dark themes on settings don't apply well and leave a white edges. Dark candy works well with dark themes so the option is back hope you guys enjoi! :)
    Dark Candy5 been added to downloads on post one... thanks to @matthew0776 for the invert to candy5 framework and settings
    514273c1806241ccf9b35c68ef3fa15c.jpg
    5ba4ed346ab3ba8751c726f35f9983cf.jpg