MicroRastaKat is RastaKat with stock look and more modifications. It is android, the way I want it.
///WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT IT?
It retains the fast speeds that AOSP has to offer, and some mods that do not break the framework or make it unstable
- Status bar modifications (Brightness control, Battery Percentage, Clock AM/PM style)
- Navigation Bar Height
- Volume rocker wake (Adjustment sound, Panel style, Key cursor control, volume rocker wake, rocker music controls, safe headset volume)
- Double tap to sleep (Status bar, Glow pad, Pin/Password, Pattern)
- Kill app back (In Developer settings)
- Wakelock Blocker
- More to come!!!!
- Changed strings
- Changed default device name (e.g. AOSP on Tilapia)
///HOW TO FLASH
latest TWRP is higly recomended
- full wipe if coming from a different rom, else skip this step
- wipe cache
- wipe dalvik cache
- flash rom
- flash gapps
- (opt.) flash SuperSu/Superuser
- log into google and let it sync
- (opt.) reboot
- live up
XDA:DevDB Information MicroRastaKat, ROM for the Nexus 7 (2013)
Contributors Microman1934, Rascarlo, lichti1901 ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat ROM Kernel: Linux 3.1.x ROM Firmware Required: Rooted with custom recovery. Based On: RastaKat
Version Information Status: Stable Current Stable Version: 1 Stable Release Date: 2014-08-19
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?