Originally Posted by franklinvv
I flashed an older radio image, and that one's working. However, since I see only 1 other person who has reported this problem over the past few days, I am wondering whether we have a defect in our hardware that emerges when using the new radio. If it would be purely software, I would expect a lot more reports about this defect.
Where did you get that radio from?
---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------
Originally Posted by Nicz0
I pm'd Franklinvv to see how he flashed the old radio and got it working. My fear is that Google are to busy with bigger things and Vodafone are notoriously slow to do anything that is not directly effecting profit.
I have a multi SIM and all they guys at the Vodafone shop said I'll be very lucky to get any help at all. Until a new update arrives those of you with stock everything are a lil screwed. That's why I'm trying to see how to load the radio The way Franklinvv did it.
"whatever with your however"
I managed to get it working, after flashing the radio from 4.4.2 I factory reset the device, do that see below
1. Hold power button for 2 seconds and select 'Power Off'
2. Hold 'Volume Down' button and press power button
3. An image of an Android lying on its back will appear.
4. Press the Volume Down key twice until "Recovery mode" appears on the screen.
5. Press the Power key to restart in "Recovery mode."
6. An image of an Android with a red triangle will appear.
7. While holding down the Power key, tap the Volume Up key.
8. The Android System Recovery screen will appear. Release all keys.
9. Use the Volume keys to scroll to wipe data cache partition and press the Power key to select.
10. The phone will restart.
All dutch citizens please sign this petition demanding a referendum to leave the EU: http://www.burgerforumeu.nl/