player911

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 8, 2006
Cincinnati
www.SnapSiteAdmins.com
Pause button

Adjust volume

Play button

Look, we all know how to work around it. Again with my example... what if the very first sound was blaring. On Kitkat, you could use the physical volume rocker, expand audio volume settings, and manually make adjustments from anywhere before even loading audio or video.

With Lollipop being incompatible with XPosed... you are forced to do some round about way of controlling the volume for various medias.

And no... reflashing or wiping is not going to magically install a new feature.

jfriend33

Oct 7, 2010
Illinois
5.0.2 works just fine on my Nexus 7 2013. Have full screen video and volume rocker controls media volume in Netflix. Confused what op is complaining about....

Also xposed is working with lollipop and GravityBox has a lollipop version. I've just never tried them. It's still in alpha

Sent from my LG-VS985 adorned w/ Illusion ROM :)

Reactions: Jhall8

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I did and i miss:
    - fullscreen video streaming in some applications
    - media volume is not anymore controlled with volume rocker
    - some prgs are not compatible with ART

It's nice to have latest fw but google come on, this is one step forward but three steps back.
    Just because whatever you are using isn't cooperating with the 5.0 update, doesn't necessarily mean it's the update.

Have 5.0.1 on my Nexus 7, and 5.0.2 on my Nexus 9. Full screen video streaming works in every streaming app I've used (and there are many), volume rocker controls media volume when media is in use perfectly (when else would you need direct access to it?), and most apps worth downloading added ART compatibility some time ago but that's not to say that they are all updated yet (and many probably won't be, simply because development is slow or inactive on plenty of apps).

Don't discourage people from testing out newer builds because of a few silly things you can't figure out. And it is a Nexus after all.. You can basically flash any and every thing to your hearts content, and can surely find some combination that works for you.

If you're on stock, try something custom. If custom, try stock.
    It's nice to have latest fw but google come on, this is one step forward but three steps back.

Actually, it's like 10 steps forward and 1 or 2 steps back.
    Unlock Bootloader

That's why it's recomennded to unlock the bootloader instantly after buying an Android-Device.
    You can downgrade without problems and create N'android/W Backups into 1 File.

Here are the Factory-Images for all Nexus Device's (Android 4,4,1 4.2.1 is excluded :( )

Have a nice day ;)
    5.01 runs smooth as butter on my Nexus 7 2013.
    How can it be faster than KK if even Google confirmed the Memory Leak ? Android 5 allocates a chuck of memory for a system task of ~1.2GB RAM and doesn't release of when it's needed elsewhere, and only a reboot can temporarily fix it until it blocks it again? After Google releases the fix to AOSP and factory images, then maybe LP will be considered as stable.