Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,290 Members 46,510 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need Help With MultiRom

Tip us?

antleo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Need Help With MultiRom

Hey guys, I have a few questions, maybe basic, or maybe not, but if you could help itd be amazing! First off, I want to access files from one of the secondary roms on the internal rom, is that possible (Im using ESFile explorer this may be the issue as well if it doesnt support android L)? Second, I seem to be having trouble installing the bodhi zip. Did i miss something or are others having this issue? I installed the multirom via the app in android L, then put on CM11 as a second(thats where i put the files i want to access as well), I booted into the recovery and clicked the install button right on the main page and select the zip of Bodhi-MultiROM-Installer-20130109.zip and get
Code:
I:Set page: 'flash_zip'
I:Set page: 'flash_zip'
Installing '/sdcard/Bodhi-MultiROM-Installer-20130109 (1).zip'...
Checking for MD5 file...
Skipping MD5 check: no MD5 file found
I:Zip does not contain SELinux file_contexts file in its root.
I:Legacy property environment initialized.
script aborted: assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "grouper" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "grouper" ||
       getprop("ro.product.device") == "tilapia" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "tilapia"
assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "grouper" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "grouper" ||       getprop("ro.product.device") == "tilapia" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "tilapia"
I:Legacy property environment disabled.
E:Error executing updater binary in zip '/sdcard/Bodhi-MultiROM-Installer-20130109 (1).zip'
Error flashing zip '/sdcard/Bodhi-MultiROM-Installer-20130109 (1).zip'
Updating partition details...
I:Data backup size is 506MB, free: 19255MB.
I:Unable to mount '/usb-otg'
I:Actual block device: '', current file system: 'vfat'
I:Set page: 'flash_done'
I:Set page: 'clear_vars'
Is there something I missed?

mdamaged
Old
Thanks Meter 932

DONATE TO ME
No, you cannot access the files on another ROMs filesystem from a secondary, or vice versa.

As for the second question, the Bodhi ROM you are trying to flash is for a different device, you need a ROM which is made for your device.
Kenneth, what is the frequency? Set a fire for a man, and he will stay warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will stay warm for the rest of his life.

Divine_Madcat
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2,235
OP, you have already posted this in Q&A (http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexu...7/post54361735), please do not double post. Closed.

My Phones:
HTC Blue Angel (retired)
HTC x7501 (retired)
HTC Incredible, w/ AOKP (GPS use)
HTC Rezound (backup phone)
Samsung Galaxy S4 w/ GPE 4.4.2

My Tablets
B&N Nook Color, w/ CM10
HP Touchpad w/ CM10
Google Nexus 7 w/ Stock Rom (STOLEN.... )
Google Nexus 7 (2013) w/ Stock Rom & Glitch Kernel

If you have any problems or questions, do not hesitate to ask. I don't bite!
The Following User Says Thank You to Divine_Madcat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe