Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,466 Members 50,513 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Wrong Storage - Want to see if there's a fix before contacting Amazon

Tip us?

idefiler6
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Default Wrong Storage - Want to see if there's a fix before contacting Amazon

Does anyone else have incorrect storage reported on Deb? I bought a 2013 LTE from Amazon (brand new, bought direct), and while I paid for 32gb, the storage lists 11gb, total. I've looked at storage analyzer and diskusage and neither can give me an explanation. Of course, I didn't check the storage when it first came it, so I'm wondering if it's a result of being on custom ROMs. Through various wipes, I've used CM, PA and now AOKP. Storage has never gone above 11gb. Is this a common problem? Or did Amazon screw me?
N4 Android L
N7 2013 LTE CM

tobdaryl
Old
Thanks Meter 662
Wink Numbers from my FLO 32gb

Quote:
Originally Posted by idefiler6 View Post
Does anyone else have incorrect storage reported on Deb? I bought a 2013 LTE from Amazon (brand new, bought direct), and while I paid for 32gb, the storage lists 11gb, total. I've looked at storage analyzer and diskusage and neither can give me an explanation. Of course, I didn't check the storage when it first came it, so I'm wondering if it's a result of being on custom ROMs. Through various wipes, I've used CM, PA and now AOKP. Storage has never gone above 11gb. Is this a common problem? Or did Amazon screw me?
I have a 32g flo with 40 user apps installed. *I have 5.04g music installed. *Total space is listed at 26.41g with 20.20g available.
Maybe these numbers will give you a reference to compare your device. *When using a single rom at a time these figures are always about the same. *When I have my videos loaded my available space goes down the tubes but that is expected.
Good Luck!

idefiler6
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Thanks! I will flash the stock image to see if that fixes it, then I will contact the seller.
N4 Android L
N7 2013 LTE CM

tobdaryl
Old
Thanks Meter 662
Quote:
Originally Posted by idefiler6 View Post
Thanks! I will flash the stock image to see if that fixes it, then I will contact the seller.
You're welcome!

godutch
Old
Thanks Meter 230
There is no 16GB LTE model, so either you have a defect or you have to flash the factory image as said above
All dutch citizens please sign this petition demanding a referendum to leave the EU: http://www.burgerforumeu.nl/

matt55555
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Twrp?

Sent from my Le Pan TC1020 using Tapatalk
Tags
32gb, deb, lte