FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

BUG in update 4.4.3 for Nexus 7 2013 LTE!

1,123 posts
Thanks Meter: 618

By henklbr, Senior Member on 2nd July 2014, 08:20 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
5th November 2014, 06:11 AM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tijnk

Has anyone already tried Android L by chance? If someone can confirm whether it works or not, I'll contact Google again.

There is no Android L yet for Nexus 7 2013 LTE...

31st January 2015, 11:23 AM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm reading messages that this bug is still present in the 5.0.2 release. Can anyone confirm that here? If yes, I'll reopen my case with Google support again to hopefully put some more pressure on it.
31st January 2015, 11:30 AM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 363

More
Quote:

I'm reading messages that this bug is still present in the 5.0.2 release. Can anyone confirm that here? If yes, I'll reopen my case with Google support again to hopefully put some more pressure on it.

Not fixed. I send some info to Android Police, maybe a bit of publicity can help, though I did it before and they didn't deem it news worthy enough but that was months ago.
1st February 2015, 01:19 AM |#44  
Flag Eindhoven
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:

Yes, I think you read my post about this on Androidworld.nl earlier today. Please reopen the case. How can we assist with this?

I tried flashing the radio image for the 4.4.2 factory image, but then I get stuck with a boot loop.

Edit: wiping my device after installing the 4.4.2 radio image got my device out of the boot loop. I can confirm that the 4.4.2 radio image in combination with the Lollipop factory image is working.
Last edited by franklinvv; 1st February 2015 at 02:13 AM.
1st February 2015, 08:09 PM |#45  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by franklinvv

Yes, I think you read my post about this on Androidworld.nl earlier today. Please reopen the case. How can we assist with this?

I tried flashing the radio image for the 4.4.2 factory image, but then I get stuck with a boot loop.

Edit: wiping my device after installing the 4.4.2 radio image got my device out of the boot loop. I can confirm that the 4.4.2 radio image in combination with the Lollipop factory image is working.

I think we have been doing this the wrong way. The AOSP bug tracker is not the place to post this bug, we need to go here and email and call google :

https://support.google.com/nexus/?hl...t=1&ts=3457048

their number 08000205955
email for support: https://support.google.com/nexus/con...hsupport?hl=en
Last edited by godutch; 1st February 2015 at 08:11 PM.
17th April 2015, 01:03 PM |#46  

More
still broken in 5.1
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread