Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,209 Members 36,917 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Clean ROM 3.7

Tip us?

crunch514
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Clean ROM 3.7

Installed Clean ROM 3.7 over 3.6 and had bluetooth headset connect problems. Headset would connect for a while then disconnect, then reconnect for a while (about 2 min) and disconnect again.

I reverted back to Clean ROM 3.6 and have no bluetooth headset connect problems.

Anyone else seeing this?

Pandae
Old
Thanks Meter 53
You might want to report this in the official thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pandae For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

crunch514
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Clean Rom 3.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandae View Post
You might want to report this in the official thread.
Thanks, don't have enough posts yet.

purephysics
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunch514 View Post
Installed Clean ROM 3.7 over 3.6 and had bluetooth headset connect problems. Headset would connect for a while then disconnect, then reconnect for a while (about 2 min) and disconnect again.

I reverted back to Clean ROM 3.6 and have no bluetooth headset connect problems.

Anyone else seeing this?
I had a little trouble connecting my Bluetooth keyboard on 3.7 but with perseverance it stuck and hasn't dropped the connection. If you can't comment on the Dev thread you could always contact the Dev directly.
The Following User Says Thank You to purephysics For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

crunch514
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by purephysics View Post
I had a little trouble connecting my Bluetooth keyboard on 3.7 but with perseverance it stuck and hasn't dropped the connection. If you can't comment on the Dev thread you could always contact the Dev directly.
Thanks, I'll try 3.7 again and see if I can get it working. If not I'll contact the dev.