FORUMS

[Q] Clean ROM 3.7

11 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By crunch514, Junior Member on 26th August 2014, 09:38 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Installed Clean ROM 3.7 over 3.6 and had bluetooth headset connect problems. Headset would connect for a while then disconnect, then reconnect for a while (about 2 min) and disconnect again.

I reverted back to Clean ROM 3.6 and have no bluetooth headset connect problems.

Anyone else seeing this?
 
 
27th August 2014, 12:45 AM |#2  
Pandae's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
You might want to report this in the official thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pandae For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th August 2014, 03:36 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Panama City Beach
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Clean Rom 3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandae

You might want to report this in the official thread.

Thanks, don't have enough posts yet.
4th September 2014, 10:36 AM |#4  
Member
Flag Brighton
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunch514

Installed Clean ROM 3.7 over 3.6 and had bluetooth headset connect problems. Headset would connect for a while then disconnect, then reconnect for a while (about 2 min) and disconnect again.

I reverted back to Clean ROM 3.6 and have no bluetooth headset connect problems.

Anyone else seeing this?

I had a little trouble connecting my Bluetooth keyboard on 3.7 but with perseverance it stuck and hasn't dropped the connection. If you can't comment on the Dev thread you could always contact the Dev directly.
The Following User Says Thank You to purephysics For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th September 2014, 01:52 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Panama City Beach
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by purephysics

I had a little trouble connecting my Bluetooth keyboard on 3.7 but with perseverance it stuck and hasn't dropped the connection. If you can't comment on the Dev thread you could always contact the Dev directly.

Thanks, I'll try 3.7 again and see if I can get it working. If not I'll contact the dev.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes