**Resolved**Custom recovery not mounting internal storage

Search This thread

Dr.Frost

Oct 28, 2013
Hello, I have a Nexus 7 (2013) Flo running 5.1.1 stock.
I am rooted (CF-Auto root) with an unlocked bootloader but no custom recovery.
However, I want to get Xposed for 5.1.1 this device but it requires a custom recovery, which I don't have nor can i acquire it.
I can't even wipe /data in TWRP because it is reading my internal storage as "0MB" as well as the logs saying:
E: failed to mount /'data'
E: failed to mount/'cache'
as well as many other similar errors with mounting certain partitions.

I received this tablet in the mail from Amazon running lollipop right out of the box, several updates were available so I installed them and
here I am now running 5.1.1
Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated as I would really like to get Xposed running on here.
Thanks in advance
**RESOLVED by using multi-rom***

This thread can be deleted.

Last edited:
Reactions: poondog

brandenk0

Dec 13, 2010
Hi I'm having the same problem as you were having. How exactly did you solve this issue?

Edit: Nvm found the other thread.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mrbarnie

Jan 17, 2008
have the same problem and tried almost everything i can imagine. any ideas how to solve it?
google told me it seems to be a hardware defective and i should contact asus. asus told me that its a software defective and i should try to fix it via fastboot.
asus told me that it would cost 90EUR that a technician tells me whats the problem and thereafter i can decide if i want to have ir repiared or not.

Dr.Frost

Oct 28, 2013
Try using TWRP multi Rom instead of the standard one as that is what fixed it for me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, I have a Nexus 7 (2013) Flo running 5.1.1 stock.
    I am rooted (CF-Auto root) with an unlocked bootloader but no custom recovery.
    However, I want to get Xposed for 5.1.1 this device but it requires a custom recovery, which I don't have nor can i acquire it.
    I can't even wipe /data in TWRP because it is reading my internal storage as "0MB" as well as the logs saying:
    E: failed to mount /'data'
    E: failed to mount/'cache'
    as well as many other similar errors with mounting certain partitions.

I received this tablet in the mail from Amazon running lollipop right out of the box, several updates were available so I installed them and
    here I am now running 5.1.1
    Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated as I would really like to get Xposed running on here.
    Thanks in advance
    **RESOLVED by using multi-rom***

This thread can be deleted.