[Q] stock rom nexus 7 wifi only

OP lawrain21

20th August 2014, 09:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
i need a flashable zip for stock rom 4.4.4

the reason, i want to do this, because i want to claim my guarantee, and im afraid that my guarantee is avoid, if i dont go back to stock rom first

i have problem with my touchscreen, sometimes it didnt work at all, just the power and volume button, that still works

i already used newest paranoidandroid rom (always download the update from paranoidota) and GLITCH kernel, it become better, but still the problem not totally solved

any software to make my nexus back to the state that will not lose his guarantee?

thanks for reading my thread
Last edited by lawrain21; 20th August 2014 at 10:02 PM.
20th August 2014, 11:49 PM   |  #2  
Flag Guadalajara
Thanks Meter: 16

64 posts
More
Why do you want a flashable zip if your objective is to restore the tablet to factory settings?

You need to flash the stock images using fastboot in bootloader mode and when you're finish, lock the bootloader back.
21st August 2014, 12:10 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alresave

Why do you want a flashable zip if your objective is to restore the tablet to factory settings?

You need to flash the stock images using fastboot in bootloader mode and when you're finish, lock the bootloader back.

you right, im already done it, and surprisingly, my touch screen have no issue anymore

is it possible that paranoidandroid have bug that occurs in touch screen?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread