No registration required

[Q] terrifying problem

OP NeuroSno

3rd July 2014, 06:38 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Salam on everyone,,
i had my nexus 7 2013 for just about the third charging till now when i confirmed having a terrifying problem,,, plz help.....
i had the device with a smart cover bought from a store in canada, the cover works perfectly with thde device when i started to notice a black line on one side of the screen( the side of the sensor) corresponding to the same part on the case cover, gradually the other side starts to blacken as well and the first line got darken by time..
now i have the screen affected vfrom both sides by 2 black columns that arenot wiping out
and there is talk about changing the screen ,, what a pitty problem ,,, any help or info.
thanks.
3rd July 2014, 06:45 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 39

181 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeuroSno

Salam on everyone,,

i had my nexus 7 2013 for just about the third charging till now when i confirmed having a terrifying problem,,, plz help.....

i had the device with a smart cover bought from a store in canada, the cover works perfectly with thde device when i started to notice a black line on one side of the screen( the side of the sensor) corresponding to the same part on the case cover, gradually the other side starts to blacken as well and the first line got darken by time..

now i have the screen affected vfrom both sides by 2 black columns that arenot wiping out

and there is talk about changing the screen ,, what a pitty problem ,,, any help or info.

thanks.

So do you have warranty ? Did you get it from google ?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
3rd July 2014, 08:10 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
terrifying problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcbjoe

So do you have warranty ? Did you get it from google ?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yes i have warrenty but the cover is not from google, i dont know what i could do..??????
3rd July 2014, 08:23 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 39

181 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeuroSno

Yes i have warrenty but the cover is not from google, i dont know what i could do..??????

Get it replaced .. Call It a manufacturers defect and get rid of the case ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread