Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,776 Members 53,602 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] terrifying problem

Tip us?
 
NeuroSno
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jul 2014
Default [Q] terrifying problem

Salam on everyone,,
i had my nexus 7 2013 for just about the third charging till now when i confirmed having a terrifying problem,,, plz help.....
i had the device with a smart cover bought from a store in canada, the cover works perfectly with thde device when i started to notice a black line on one side of the screen( the side of the sensor) corresponding to the same part on the case cover, gradually the other side starts to blacken as well and the first line got darken by time..
now i have the screen affected vfrom both sides by 2 black columns that arenot wiping out
and there is talk about changing the screen ,, what a pitty problem ,,, any help or info.
thanks.
 
jcbjoe
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 178
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeuroSno View Post
Salam on everyone,,

i had my nexus 7 2013 for just about the third charging till now when i confirmed having a terrifying problem,,, plz help.....

i had the device with a smart cover bought from a store in canada, the cover works perfectly with thde device when i started to notice a black line on one side of the screen( the side of the sensor) corresponding to the same part on the case cover, gradually the other side starts to blacken as well and the first line got darken by time..

now i have the screen affected vfrom both sides by 2 black columns that arenot wiping out

and there is talk about changing the screen ,, what a pitty problem ,,, any help or info.

thanks.

So do you have warranty ? Did you get it from google ?


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
 
NeuroSno
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Jul 2014
Default terrifying problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcbjoe View Post
So do you have warranty ? Did you get it from google ?


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Yes i have warrenty but the cover is not from google, i dont know what i could do..??????
 
jcbjoe
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 39
Posts: 178
Join Date: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeuroSno View Post
Yes i have warrenty but the cover is not from google, i dont know what i could do..??????
Get it replaced .. Call It a manufacturers defect and get rid of the case ?
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes