FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

Wrong Storage - Want to see if there's a fix before contacting Amazon

447 posts
Thanks Meter: 52

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Does anyone else have incorrect storage reported on Deb? I bought a 2013 LTE from Amazon (brand new, bought direct), and while I paid for 32gb, the storage lists 11gb, total. I've looked at storage analyzer and diskusage and neither can give me an explanation. Of course, I didn't check the storage when it first came it, so I'm wondering if it's a result of being on custom ROMs. Through various wipes, I've used CM, PA and now AOKP. Storage has never gone above 11gb. Is this a common problem? Or did Amazon screw me?

16th August 2014, 03:54 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 676

More
Wink Numbers from my FLO 32gb
Quote:
Originally Posted by idefiler6

Does anyone else have incorrect storage reported on Deb? I bought a 2013 LTE from Amazon (brand new, bought direct), and while I paid for 32gb, the storage lists 11gb, total. I've looked at storage analyzer and diskusage and neither can give me an explanation. Of course, I didn't check the storage when it first came it, so I'm wondering if it's a result of being on custom ROMs. Through various wipes, I've used CM, PA and now AOKP. Storage has never gone above 11gb. Is this a common problem? Or did Amazon screw me?

I have a 32g flo with 40 user apps installed. *I have 5.04g music installed. *Total space is listed at 26.41g with 20.20g available.
Maybe these numbers will give you a reference to compare your device. *When using a single rom at a time these figures are always about the same. *When I have my videos loaded my available space goes down the tubes but that is expected.
Good Luck!
16th August 2014, 03:58 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag CT
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Thanks! I will flash the stock image to see if that fixes it, then I will contact the seller.
16th August 2014, 04:18 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 676

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by idefiler6

Thanks! I will flash the stock image to see if that fixes it, then I will contact the seller.

You're welcome!
16th August 2014, 06:51 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 363

More
There is no 16GB LTE model, so either you have a defect or you have to flash the factory image as said above
16th August 2014, 03:37 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Twrp?

Sent from my Le Pan TC1020 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
32gb, deb, lte

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)