Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][4.4.4r2](Sep13)aosb_kk_1.3.7_tilapia-20140913 unofficial

OP daniel_hk

18th August 2014, 12:38 PM   |  #1  
daniel_hk's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 2,400
 
991 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More

This is an unoffical build of AOSB (proBAM kk) for Tilapia.
I had tried a few ROMs, I chose OMNI as daily driver for half a year. Getting bore and want to try something new. AOSB is one of my favourite but Tilapia doesn't have official build. I think it's time to DIY. All the predecessors are doing great jobs so I didn't encounter any problem. To have more adjustments, I put the M-kernel binary inside. The only thing I added is Wifi-tethering which is the main reason I build my own...

Change log:
Official: http://probam.net/changelog
Code:
2014/9/13
  - aosb 1.3.7 Android 4.4.4r2.01 KTU84Q
  - latest update from AOSB
2014/8/18
  - aosb 1.3.7 Android 4.4.4r2 KTU84Q
  - equipped with the M-kernel a69 by @Metallice
  - add WiFi-tethering (hotspot) support
Know issues:
please report

Downloads:
hosts: AndroidFileHost,  goo.im
mirror1: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o6OCvMy

latest pa_gapps: http://goo.im/devs/paranoidandroid/roms/gapps

Source:
device trees -- will update later
github: https://github.com/danielhk?tab=repositories

Credits:
** The AOSB Team who have done a great job.
** @Metallice for the M-kernel
** All those who donate to me.
** All those who help our cool tab's developments!

Donations:



Last edited by daniel_hk; 13th September 2014 at 12:07 PM. Reason: 1.3.7-20140913 release
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daniel_hk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th August 2014, 03:20 PM   |  #2  
yusopa's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 182
 
519 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
First nice bootanimation. Boot done without error. Blur wallpaper. Nice man. Will run for a while. Report back
The Following User Says Thank You to yusopa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th August 2014, 07:38 PM   |  #3  
USBhost's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag u:r:usbhost:s0
Thanks Meter: 1,209
 
2,621 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
converted to ALL-F2FS 8/18/14
The Following User Says Thank You to USBhost For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th August 2014, 03:28 AM   |  #4  
Crossvxm's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bronx
Thanks Meter: 61
 
378 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel_hk


This is an unoffical build of AOSB (proBAM kk) for Tilapia.
I had tried a few ROMs, I chose OMNI as daily driver for half a year. Getting bore and want to try something new. AOSB is one of my favourite but Tilapia doesn't have official build. I think it's time to DIY. All the predecessors are doing great jobs so I didn't encounter any problem. To have more adjustments, I put the M-kernel binary inside. The only thing I added is Wifi-tethering which is the main reason I build my own...

Change log:
Official: http://probam.net/changelog

Code:
2014/8/18
  - aosp 1.3.7 Android 4.4.4r2 KTU84Q
  - equipped with the M-kernel by @Metallice
  - add WiFi-tethering (hotspot) support
Know issues:
please report

Downloads:
hosts: goo.im,  AndroidFileHost
mirror1: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o6OCvMy

latest pa_gapps: http://goo.im/devs/paranoidandroid/roms/gapps

Source:
device trees -- will update later
github: https://github.com/danielhk?tab=repositories

Credits:
** The AOSB Team who have done a great job.
** @Metallice for the M-kernel
** All those who donate to me.
** All those who help our cool tab's developments!

Donations:



Aww man no Grouper build...
I loved this ROM when I had my GNex, especially the multiwindow (but Netflix wouldn't work for X or Y reason). I've been searching allover and finally found this and sadly it's for the 3G model only...
NOOOOOOOOOOO!
LOL.
30th August 2014, 05:19 AM   |  #5  
daniel_hk's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 2,400
 
991 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossvxm

Aww man no Grouper build...
I loved this ROM when I had my GNex, especially the multiwindow (but Netflix wouldn't work for X or Y reason). I've been searching allover and finally found this and sadly it's for the 3G model only...
NOOOOOOOOOOO!
LOL.

It's not difficult to build for Grouper but I'm not comfortable releasing something I couldn't try...
If anyone willing to test for me, I might give a shot.
However, I saw your signature that your Grouper is sold...
Last edited by daniel_hk; 30th August 2014 at 06:07 AM.
30th August 2014, 05:54 AM   |  #6  
Crossvxm's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bronx
Thanks Meter: 61
 
378 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel_hk

It's no difficult to build for Grouper but I'm not comfortable releasing something I couldn't try...
If anyone willing to test for me, I might give a shot.
However, I saw your signature that your Grouper is sold...

Oh no my signature hasn't been updated in a while Lol. I have yet to add my S5, my new One S, my One M7, my latest Grouper, and remove some of the now goners like the Optimus G again and the LG Optimus L7.

And I wouldn't mind testing. I see the official AOSB page has a section for Grouper but no roms at all. And I just earlier today found out they have one for the M7.
30th August 2014, 11:46 AM   |  #7  
samsungmario's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 42
 
148 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Tested this ROM. I like the many options. Two things I noticed. With mkernel, it stutters with some apps. I replaced it with Franco kernel. The other problem I have is the soft back button of navbar. It just stops working. Cheers.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to samsungmario For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th September 2014, 08:57 AM   |  #8  
captaindeep's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
294 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
HEY EVERYONE .
IM CREATING WHATSAPP GROUP FOR ALL AOSB MEMEBERS YOU CAN DISCUSS OR SHARE YOUR PROBLEM
IF ANYONE INTRESTED MESSGAE ME ON WHATSAPP +919988848284 . WITH YOUR NAME .
OUR GREAT DEV Hany Alsamman WILL BE ALSO IN IT .
THANKS

Sent from my GT-I9100G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The Following User Says Thank You to captaindeep For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4.4, aosb, kikat, nexus7, tilapia
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes